Hotel Julian(Prague)
US$100
US$94
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$131
US$68
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$147
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Hotel UNIC Prague(Prague)
US$149
US$155
US$140
Unitas Hotel(Prague)
US$147
US$142
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

Ibis Praha Old Town(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$90
  • Bar/Lounge
Ibis Praha Mala Strana(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$55
ibis
US$100
US$505
US$469
1,162 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

2 of us have celiac disease. In advance we informed the hotel about this.We had breakfast at the hotel and when we asked for glutenfree bread the lady I asked rolled her eyes and pointed and laughed at us. I have never had a such a uncomfortabel stay at a hotel. We informed the reception about the experience but I belive nothing happend because it continued until we just went another place to eat.

We had big and good rooms but they need to fix the aircondition. Not possible to fall asleep In 40 degrees.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Top H, Manažer at TOP HOTEL Praha, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Guests,

thank you for your feedback.

The complain should be made immediately at the reception desk.

If you are not satisfied with handling your request, please, do not hesitate to make a note of your complain.

Marketing Department, TOP HOTELS GROUP a.s.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

A huge place like stepping back into the late 70s with the tacky water features and very odd decor and pictures on the walls

Waiting to check in I was taken back how busy the place was, and only 2 receptionist, after waiting for 25 minutes to check in. Later informed there was several football teams staying a wedding and miss Vietnam beauty contest

The room was clean but very basic with the furniture keeping in with the tacky 70s green leather sofa and wooden furniture
The bath is big but would of preferred a shower cubicle instead we had shower attached to the bath stand up and hold style
No kettle or tea or coffee.

After I’d finished my work I thought I would get back to hotel Eat (at one of the 3 restaurants on site)and have a nice cold beer and watch the football World Cup game
Well that wasn’t happening at the (not so) TOP hotel Prague

I was informed by the receptionist( after waiting another 20 minutes)
That all the restaurants are closed in the hotel because they have a lot of events on!!!
And the hotel is basically next to a busy motorway with nothing around it.

Eventually I wondered into a room were food was being served but it was only for full board guests,
This food I wouldn’t of fed to my dog
I was that hungry I was a must.

And to top it off The place had 1 small bar with 1 barman for the whole of the hotel
Literally hundreds of guests staying at this place, and one little bar and 1 barman.
Another que waiting 40 minutes to be served at the bar it was horrendous..

And no tv around to watch the football

Breakfast
Another que
20 minutes for coffee
A tiny little coffee machine hundreds of guests
(Some pictures of the filthy table cloths below)
And the food, I decided against it very poor quality..
I drank my tiny cup of coffee I waited 20 minutes for and decided enough was enough and checked out.

I wonder how these places earn 4 stars
Not even a 3 in my opinion.

Overall I wouldn’t recommend this hotel to my worst enemy

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear hotel guests,

first of all thank you for your feedback.

We can assure you that we have a diverse clients.

If you haven´t been satisfied with the level of services you should complain immediately at the reception desk.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

This hotel is massive and has more facilities I have ever seen - tells you what it was to be in the earlier era. Amazing displays, Japanese garden, dancing fountain - this hotel has all. You can easily get lost in this expanse. Breakfast spread was adequate.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir,

we would like to thank you for your feedback.

Your feedback is extremely valuable for us and it´s a pleasure for us to be satisfied with the level of our services.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Very chaotic. Have to deposit passports. Rooms allotted without ac... No provision of fan.. No view at all... Passage lights keep going off... Lifts are super small... Lots to walk with your luggage.. Would not recommend

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

thanks for taking time to give your feedback.
We can assure you that we have a diverse clients.
If you haven´t been satisfied with the level of service we have nothing other than to recommend another hotel.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Visited hotel from 26th to 29th June 2018. Hotel room which was alloted to me was with out A/c ,in the hot summer with 32 degree celcious. No fan was provided even after repeated request. Quality of breakfast was poor. Reception staff was not curtious

Dr.Ashok Kumar Mukhopadhyay
Sarbani Mukhopadhyay
Kolkata. India

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir,

thank you for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay.
I greatly appreciate you comments about aspects of the air conditioning needs to be fixed.
In this case, you need to ask for a room change.

Thank you very much for your understanding.