Aparthotel Lublanka
US$99
Official Site
US$122
  • Breakfast included
Miss Sophie's Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$147
US$131
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmetro stationpavlovagreat locationthree nightsmini barnice hotelminute walkyogurttowelswardrobeapartmentreceptionmicrowavedryercitytoiletcomfort
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Let me be the first to give this property a score of 1. Due to unforeseen circumstances I had to cancel my flight to Prague. I had booked this hotel via booking.com and when I discovered I couldn’t go I cancelled. They would charge me 1 night only instead of 3 due to their cancellation policy. I’m ok with that because they’re running a business and this room would have been ready for my arrival. The problem I do have is despite very clear policy they went ahead against the policy and charged all 3 nights. The people at booking.com and myself told them this was a breach of the policy. They still did it. Then when we tried to get the money back it meant many emails to booking.com until the hotel decided they were wrong. They then credited the money to my bank account, not my credit card and the conversion rate was bad and I lost £6 between that and the bank fees. Of course £6 isn’t much but it’s their practices that are not at all ethically right. I can not recommend this place.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

I stay in this hotel everytime when I'm in Prague. I like this hotel because of it's large rooms, fully equipped kitchen corner in every room and great location of the hotel. It's situated near the tube station IP Pavlova. There are plenty of restaurants bars and shops there. The beds in the hotel are large and very comfortable. There is 24 hour reception there, and when you are by car there, It´s possible to park in the free zone not far from the hotel / 3-4 stops by tram/.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2017

We are a family of three from Slovenia, stayed at this hotel for 4 nights in the begining of november 2017. The location of the hotel is great, especially if you travel with a train (like we did), it's in 10-12 minutes of walk from the Main train station of Prague. There are also a tram station and "Pavlova" metro station near by. They have a 24-hours reception, which staff were speaking at least 3 languages (CZ, RU and EN). We've got room 2 in 1st floor. The room was resently renovated, including bathroom and WC (it was separated :)). There was a floor heating so it was nicely warm in the whole apartment. The only thing I didn't like - it was minimun of furniture in all rooms. We had two rooms in apartment with a very high ceilings so they looked almost empty and I didn't feel cosy. Besides there were very old windows, so we heard every noise from outside. All the rest was OK. The beds were very soft and convinient. And there was a free WiFi in every room with a strong signal qualty.

Room Tip: It's better to have a room on the top floor.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2017

I stayed here recently as part of a group of 10, for my Stag Do. The hotel is situated fairly centrally, with very easy access to the centre via metro, bus or taxi. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were spacious and comfy. We had two 4 bed rooms and one 3 bed room. The 3 bed room did have the 3rd bed in the living room but that didn't really matter too much. All towels and linen were provided but never got changed during our stay. We stayed 3 nights, so wasn't really an issue for us lads. Prices were very good, not expensive at all. Definitely a good base for exploring the city. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my family for three nights. A very good hotel with spacious room. The beds were comfortable and the room is clean. Towels are changed on the third day. There is no air condition in the room but the staffs provided portable fans. The front desk is 24 hours. The staffs namely one Miss Camilia and Mr. Sergei are very friendly and helpful. The buffet breakfast is also nice. This property is very close to Pavlava metro station. The only negative part is when making payment the staff convert the booked amount which was in Euro to Czech currency at a higher rate. Apart from this, I will definitely recommend this property.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family