Metamorphis
Hotel Liberty(Prague)
US$165
US$154
  • Breakfast included
Miss Sophie's Hotel(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$56
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$101
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbeer spaold town squaregreat locationcellar restaurantsmall squarechurch bellslarge bathroomtop floorwooden beamsno elevatoroverlooking the squareastronomical clockcoffee tableinner courtyardmain buildingdouble windowsthird floor
Reviewed 12 April 2018

We arrived after 20 hours of travel time to be greeted by a friendly, welcoming and efficient staff at check-in. Everything was ready for us. They were happy to answer all of our questions.

The hotel is quaint and located in a great location next to old town.

Our studio room was large with a large sized bed The bathroom was large with a corner bath and separate rain shower. We also had a balcony. The biggest drawback was the 81 steps to get up to it. After touring all day up to the room seemed a very long way. So make sure to ask for a first or second level room.

Breakfast was in the restaurant across the street and was adequate.

Definitely a good location with easy access to everything in Prague.

Room Tip: Ask for room on level 1.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jackolyne
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Attentive and friendly staff, clean and spacious rooms and great location just off the Old town square. What more would you need. Breakfast is good, with omelette that is made of real eggs, instead of that horrible dried egg stuff most use. Airport taxi service works very well. You can find great restaurants and places to see in a walking distance. Bed was huge and nice and firm. Pillows were a bit flat and only one in bed. Bathroom was spacy and clean and nice.

Room Tip: Room 821 has a large balcony.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mannalainen
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Lovely breakfast included , you couldn’t be in a better placed hotel for sightseeing!!!!
Clean and so helpful and friendly, I will be back again for sure ! The gentleman who is hotel porter , receptionist, cleaner etc ! Is a gentleman and there ain’t nothing to much trouble with a smile !

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Richard W
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Having been to Prague before I knew that I wanted to stay in the old town and this hotel is just perfect for that. I'd arranged an airport transfer directly with the hotel and the driver was waiting for us when we landed and we had a seamless transfer to the hotel. The staff on check-in were very polite and were happy to answer our questions. There were a couple of flights of stairs up to our room which was fine though I'm glad I didn't have to go up any more to the higher floors.

The room was of a really good size with two queen sized beds pushed together which is quite usual in Prague. The bathroom was more than adequate with a large corner bath and over shower. We also had a balcony, which was unexpected, with a couple of chairs and a small table which was great to sit out at with a glass of wine in the evening.

Breakfast was downstairs in the restaurant across the cobbles - but by 'across the cobbles' I mean literally 5 seconds across so not an issue at all. The breakfast had a fairly decent selection but I would say it was average - adequate, but average.

There is a beer spa in the basement of the hotel which we didn't try but there was certainly a lot of interest being shown in it by others and probably worth a visit when we return.

Overall, the staff were very polite, helpful and cannot be faulted. As we weren't leaving until quite late on our last day, they were more than happy to store our luggage away for us until we departed. For the location I definitely think this hotel is value for money and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it or stay again myself.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah N
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Conveniently located near to all the attractions. Reasonably priced. I had a room that was on the street side, which I found noisy, with music going on until 6am. I understand from some of my fellow travellers that their rooms were quiet so suggest you get a room that is on the courtyard rather than the street. Also worth asking if the room is separate. My room #25 had a shared a locked door to another room. Fortunately my neighbours were considerate but I’d be concerned if they weren’t and I didn’t like the fact that I was only separated by a door which potentially has noise concerns. Staff fairly courteous. Décor simple and clean aside from the empty bottle I spied in the wardrobe area! Bathroom clean and shower small but adequate – heated towel rail was a nice touch. Breakfast in a restaurant nearby - very hearty breakfast in the lower area of the restaurant….eggs, cheese and ham, bacon, sausage, scrambled egg, toast, fresh fruit and baked goods and sweet pastries and bread and toast and coffee, and coffee machine for lattes etc. Overall I would return but would have some reservations about the noise so I’d be asking some questions about where the room is located.

Room Tip: Make sure you check if you're getting a quiet room off the street and whether there is a shared door with another room?
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends