“Tasty food, good service”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #388 of 5,706 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$7 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Description: T.G.I. Fridays, American restaurant and bar! Favorite restaurant of all true lovers of juicy burgers, ribs and cocktails!Thank's God it´s Friday. "That's exactly how is the title of America's favorite restaurant! American food and drinks with exciting twists - like our famous Burgers, Potato Skins and Long Island Iced Tea!
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We had a very nice lunch here, the food was very good (steak with chicken, steak with shrimps), the Jack Daniel's sauce is great!, very tasty sweet potato chips.
This is a good meal when you want something that is not Czech cuisine

Reviewed 25 September 2017

When I travel out of country, I always encounter TGI Fridays, whether they post it as TGIF or simply Fridays. The red and white stripes, right sideways, it's signature mark stands out. When you're in Na Prikope, central business district of Prague, you'll not miss it. It's the one place I won't mind visiting again & again when in Prague. I feel at home as soon as I enter the place. I order my diff cocktails with my favorite appetizers, buffalo & Jack Daniel wings. The time passes by fast during my stay, as if I live just around the corner, homely in other words. Ambiance is terrific that it almost like "taking me to sleep" right after my last drink. Steaks, fries, onion rings, burgers & salads seems so delicious here. I won't mind getting stuck in this place. Staff are great and the service is perfect. I guess that's their "international" standard. The area is enormously clean & welcoming. People chat while drinking soda or coffee, never a dull moment. 5 star feels like 6. Highly Recommended.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Staff were very friendly and couldn't be more helpful and food quality was fantastic. The only issue that I would have would be that no time was given between courses.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I can't resist when I get the chance to eat at TGI. The jack Daniels sauce is by far the best.
Additionally u r getting here nicest and fast responding service. Attentive ladies with always beautiful smile .

Recommended place to be

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I liked the place, they actually have some customer service skills, food is AWESOME and you have to try the potato skins!

There are cheaper options to have dinner, however, the food is worth every penny!!