“Unhealthy food but so delicious”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #539 of 5,945 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$7 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Nové Město (New Town)
Description: T.G.I. Fridays, American restaurant and bar! Favorite restaurant of all true lovers of juicy burgers, ribs and cocktails!Thank's God it´s Friday. "That's exactly how is the title of America's favorite restaurant! American food and drinks with exciting twists - like our famous Burgers, Potato Skins and Long Island Iced Tea!
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Everything we ordered was quite unhealthy, but so tasty. There was a life music, which was so pleasant. Service was great.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Really good tasting hamburgers and good size. we have to wait pretty long time, but food was great and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Busy and loud like every other Friday's in the world. The service is good (also typical for Friday's), food pretty much the standard overcooked burger. Good for curing your hangover with babies screaming next to you!

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We had a very nice lunch here, the food was very good (steak with chicken, steak with shrimps), the Jack Daniel's sauce is great!, very tasty sweet potato chips.
This is a good meal when you want something that is not Czech cuisine

Reviewed 25 September 2017

When I travel out of country, I always encounter TGI Fridays, whether they post it as TGIF or simply Fridays. The red and white stripes, right sideways, it's signature mark stands out. When you're in Na Prikope, central business district of Prague, you'll not miss it. It's the one place I won't mind visiting again & again when in Prague. I feel at home as soon as I enter the place. I order my diff cocktails with my favorite appetizers, buffalo & Jack Daniel wings. The time passes by fast during my stay, as if I live just around the corner, homely in other words. Ambiance is terrific that it almost like "taking me to sleep" right after my last drink. Steaks, fries, onion rings, burgers & salads seems so delicious here. I won't mind getting stuck in this place. Staff are great and the service is perfect. I guess that's their "international" standard. The area is enormously clean & welcoming. People chat while drinking soda or coffee, never a dull moment. 5 star feels like 6. Highly Recommended.

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!