See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

I enjoyed staying at this hotel. Room was clean and comfortable, warm and nice. The staff is very friendly they provide as all we need. The position is easy to achieve by tube and tram.
I really recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2015

The hotel is great- very large room and bathroom, clean, friendly staff, breakfast was tasty.
I loved the location, it is half hour walk to Charles Bridge and Malo Starna part.It was the first time I lived in this side of Vlatava, and I discovered very beautiful part of the city by walking to the center. you pass near large park, so you can wonder there too.
there is the straight bus from the airport to the Hotel /191/,and it is very comfortable.
I highly recommend this place, especially to people who love exploring the city by walk.

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed 20 September 2015

Hotel Tiepolo or Flat Hotel Tiepolo as we were advised but is not known and caused some confusion to taxi driver from the train station - is out of town but close to tram and metro stations. It is just a walk to the River where a festival was on, which was great fun.
Room was clean and a bit dated. TV did not work but receptionist brought new remote and pressed different buttons... Only 3 channels. No explanation for TV or phone.

We had arranged for kitchen. 15 Euros per night- claimed to be fully equipped. We were disappointed to find just a fridge, kettle and gas hot plates with basic cutlery and crockery. No tea/ coffee. Salt no pepper. No means to lights hot plates. No microwave or toaster. We asked for toaster for 2 days but it never showed up. Neither the light nor the exhaust fan worked over the hot plates and this was also reported but to no avail.

We refused to have the kitchen after two days as it was a major ripoff. One part of the problem was that there were at least 6 different receptionists over the 5 nights we were there and nothing seemed to be passed on by them. The manager was absent. Each person was friendly, sympathetic but nothing happened.

There is a lift so no need to carry bags to room.

If we hadn't opted for the kitchen, we would have enjoyed our stay at Tiepolo.

Room Tip: At the back of building.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2015

This hotel has a good location, very close to the tram stop, there are many trams stop here too.
The building was kinda old, and a lil bit scary for me. However, bedroom was spacious, has a mini dining table and sofa as well . The bathroom was no less spacious too. The out-of-dated-television didn't work at all, but we were grateful that wifi connection ran well. The room was quiet since our window facing to the parking lot.

I know this is ridiculous but I'm a coward, for me this hotel was spooky. If you guys are coward too, I don't recommend you to stay here

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Adiis U
Reviewed 12 August 2015

great place to stay and there is a tram round the corner or 10 mins walk to the shops. 24 hours tesco that has everything. from this location it very easy to travel on the tram across the old part of Prague where you can visit the castle and lots of eating places.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family