US$203
US$135
US$125
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2016

I was very surprised to see that this was listed as a 4 star hotel, heck I was surprised that it's new name has it registered as a 3 star! To be fair the location is good and the apartment size was excellent and they do have cheap off road parking if you can get your car through the narrow passage (anything wider than 2m and it will be tight). In saying that the rooms are old, they are not well maintained and the floor, while I'm sure was clean, certainly didn't look it. The bathroom is in need of a serious update and the kitchen was poorly kitted out (don't expect to be able to properly self cater). The staff were friendly enough. We checked out one night early and no one questioned this at all, a common occurrence perhaps? Is it worth the money, yes I suppose it was in a city where even the Ibis is expensive! I wouldn't not stay here again but be under no illusion this is 2 star at best.

Room Tip: Do not, I repeat do not, take a room on the front side of the hotel. Room 6 is in front of the neon sign and there's no black out curtains!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joanne R
Reviewed 29 May 2016

Hotel is just steps away from tram station and minutes from major shopping mall. Nice room with good space. Kitchen also is well equipped to make some quick food. Staff is nice and reception is open 24X7.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Attractive prices makes this Hotel good place for base. You have clean rooms and bed, but no equipment to cook. Moderate localization. English standards of staff has no reserved. Great bus/tram connection.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2015

I booked a "superior apartment" in this Hotel and tried to cancel about a week before the planned trip to Prague. Since I had not booked one of those "book now and save money" deals I was naturally under the impression that I could still cancel. Well, it turned out that this hotel has a special policy and does not allow cancellations up to two days before the arrival date but the cancellation deadline runs up about five days before the planned date of arrival. Anyway, so since they were so strict on the cancellation policy I advise everbody who books here to check exactly when the deadline for cancellation runs up. The Hotel is about a 15 minute walk from Metro station Andel. It is not a nice walk, the area is a bit rundown and does not look very exciting. The hotel looks dull, the young girl at the reception gave the impression that she was unable to cope with giving us keys to our room/apartment. When we finally did, she gave us the keys to room number 10. We went up and opened the door to find that somebody elses belongings where all over the place. We went back downstairs and told the girl that the room was occupied. She then gave us the keys to room number 18. What I had booked was a superior apartment with a equipped kitchenette, a kettle, a sitting area etc. What I got were two dull rooms, no kitchen, no kettle absolutely NOTHING! When we went downstairs to ask for the Manager we were told that he is on vacation. Well, we were told this for three days. The girls at the reception kept saying that they did not have any authority and that we would need to speak to the manager but he was on holiday. In addition everything there looks run-down, the bathroom was clocked and after having had a shower the bathroom floor was flooded. This was my fifth stay in Prague. Due to this Hotel Tiepolo it was horrible! The hotel is miles from the center, the area is all but inviting and staff is completely incompetent. We were ripped off and paid for something that we did not get. I can therefore only tell the members of the Tripadvisor Community to NOT go to this hotel.

Room Tip: Am Besten überhaupt nicht hier absteigen!
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank LadyAida
Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

I enjoyed staying at this hotel. Room was clean and comfortable, warm and nice. The staff is very friendly they provide as all we need. The position is easy to achieve by tube and tram.
I really recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple