I can only say that our experience from start to finish was 5 star.
The staff were nothing but exceptional, nothing was too much trouble and the initial welcome at reception was only enhanced when we were shown to our room
The room (suite) overlooked the river at the front of the hotel but due to the excellence of the windows and secondary glazing there was absolutely no noise whatsoever from the road/s.
The room was spotlessly clean and the facilities consistent with the service.
If i was asked for my only suggestion it would be access to more English speeaking TV channels as BBC World news can be a tad repetetive
However, in a foreign country I am absolutely aware that as a visitor I cannot expect to have "all the comforts of home" having said that the Hotel came very very close
If you are considering visiting Prague then I would have no hesitation in recommending the Pachtuv Palace given its position and quality of service
I will be returning soon to see more of this magical city and I will definitely be returning to the Palace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pachtuv Palace is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pachtuv Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague