US$101
US$98
Hilton
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$146
US$107
Hotel UNIC Prague(Prague)
US$132
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Praha Mala Strana(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$80
US$135
US$129
  • Restaurant
Vienna House Andel's Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$88
Unitas Hotel(Prague)
US$147
US$141
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$138
US$70
Park Inn
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

Ibis Praha Old Town(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$90
  • Bar/Lounge
1,896 results
All reviewsamerican embassycomplimentary wine and cheesecharles bridgebaroque styleevery eveningjunior suitesteam roomold townprague castleromantic hotelquiet streetmala stranagorgeous hotellesser townwelcome drinkthe location is perfectbeautiful city
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Situated on a nice side street right outside the US embassy. Hotel decor really makes you feel like you are in eastern Europe. Beautiful fresh flowers and so much to look at. The staff was very nice ,especially the wait staff at breakfast. They do an awesome job and the buffet that is included is one of the best I have ever seen at a hotel. You are close to everything at this hotel. Room was good size only negative I have is that the rugs in the room are filthy and they could have better quality sheets. The spa is beautiful with a very attentive staff. My sister had one of the best massages of her life. My massage wasn't very good . It's like anywhere you go,it's all who you get . I do think if I had complained they would have made it right. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Katenoelle2016
Reviewed 19 June 2016

This hotel is located in Prague lesser town, which is walking distance to the castle and to old town. It is much quieter than staying in old town which is something that we liked. The hotel itself is 500 years old and is very charming and unique on the inside. We had a family room which involved a loft with two twin beds. The room came with breakfast included, which was amazing! They had a large assortment of breads, meats, cheeses, yogurts, teas, juices, and eggs. There was the option to order pancakes or waffles from a menu which was also included. There was a menu that had more elaborate breakfasts like Eggs Benedict that was an additional charge, but we found that the included breakfast was more than enough. Every day from 5-6 pm they have a free Czech wine tasting in the lobby area. The wine was very good and they had a nice spread of cheese out. Overall we really enjoyed our stay here, and would book again!

Room Tip: Family room was great for kids
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2016

Lovely, romantic hotel! I had arrived 3 hours prior to check in and was fortunate they were able to accommodate my early arrival, welcoming me with a glass of champagne. Also, the reservation was in my husband's name who had sent an email detailing my arrival in advance of his. Due to privacy, I believe they would not have provided the check-in; I can appreciate this discreet professional behavior. The hotel is a combination of several homes from the 1500s - it works for this hotel. The renovation was well planned. Breakfast and afternoon wine & cheese are included. The hotel is across the street from the US Embassy - because of the location there is heavy security in the area. In general, Prague felt safe everywhere we went...the cab drivers told me several times how safe Prague is - I wasn't sure if they were trying to convince of something; regardless I never felt unsafe.

This is a great location - convenient to the Prague Castle and Charles Bridge.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michelle C
Reviewed 13 June 2016

We spent 3 days with a group of 22 people at this hotel. Everything was well organised and staff is very well trained. Our special thanks to Lucie Gajdosová in organising the whole event very well. She's very responsive and it was a pleasure to work with her. The hotel is a pieceful oasis after a hectic day in the city.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2016

Beautiful baroque architecture and style hotel !!
Perfect service.Beautiful musique baroque !!
A lot of breakfast of choose !!
I will not forget coffee shop !!
And service from Zvetlana !!
I will back again soon
I will highly recomandet hotel !!

Room Tip: Room 202 very quite.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo