“Great little find”

NAPA bar and gallery
Ranked #976 of 5,945 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$4 - US$6
Neighbourhood: Malá Strana (Little Quarter)
Neighbourhood: Malá Strana (Little Quarter)
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Stumbled across this little place last
night, great atmosphere with really friendly staff. Would recommend

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Great place to chill, good bear, friendly atmosphere! If you looking for place like that you're welcome!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

A fantastic non-tourist place where everyone feels welcome. We got there early for the Tuesday night open mic (which really starts around 8pm, not 7.). The owner set us up with a drink and we stayed for hours.

They have a bunch of different rooms with free pool, cheap foosball, and an awesome outdoor patio with a second bar.

A lot of Czech locals are not very friendly, but here everyone was incredibly nice and welcoming. Our stop here was a highlight of our visit to Prague.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

My friends and I stumbled upon this little place that advertises billiards and we had a lot of fun! Affordable beer and free billiards. The owner was a nice guy and accommodated us with pleasure.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

My friends and I had high expectations of this place given the great reviews. It was our first night in Prague. It started off slightly rudely. I just asked him what the best local beer was and he didn't respond, but I was fine with that and ordered the first beer I saw. Within an hour, the bartender stopped serving us. He said that the bar was closing and he wasn't serving anyone anymore. It was definitely late, however, as more customers walked in, we expected them to be turned away. Instead, they were served, and more than once. When we asked them again, the bartender shouted at us and threatened to call the cops. He said this was a local environment and we should respect that.

So basically, if you're white, you should be fine. If not, or you are foreigners, then I would stay away from this place.

2  Thank Dheeraj R