“Not A Good Impression”

Starbucks Malostranske Namesti
Ranked #95 of 341 Coffee & Tea in Prague
Neighbourhood: Malá Strana (Little Quarter)
Neighbourhood: Malá Strana (Little Quarter)
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I had an unpleasant experience here as they stared and talked about me in a language I was not familiar with. I tried to brush it off as I wasnt sure if it was me but it was obvious enough to make me uncomfortable. I gave some of my change as tips and all I got was a smirk in return. This became more obvious when they gave better treatment to other customers.

Please do not discriminate and treat your customers with equal respect, regardless of skin colour.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

It was purely a quick stop off, toilet break etc and grabbed a quick Coffee, very slow service, quiet untidy and litter everywhere. Some good ones some bad ones I suppose.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Just down from the castle. Went in to use the “facilities”. Ended up buying a hot chocolate. Up round the corner towards the castle there is a fantastic chocolate shop.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

This is near tram 22 and not far from Charles Bridge. Plenty of seating including downstairs and good toilet facilities. Coffee average but I thought that approx £5 for a white hot chocolate was expensive. So sweet you could feel your teeth falling out!
Good range of merchandise such as pretty mugs being sold too.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I know this is just a Starbucks and they’ve the same the world over, this was no different, good coffee, cakes, free WiFi. But it’s in the most picturesque location near the world famous Charles Bridge. Worth a visit just for the location. Highly Recommended.