Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wow

We booked the terrace and my god - it was worth it We were exceptionally lucky to have booked... read more

Reviewed 22 May 2018
Cruiser594620
via mobile
Fantastic spa, great service in the heart of Prague

I booked scrubs and massages for my friend and I after reading a review on TripAdvisor. I fully... read more

Reviewed 9 July 2017
KoolioKat_UK
Berkshire, UK
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Prague
from US$41.10
from US$26.60
from US$53.10
from US$26.60
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Went here with my wife for a couples massage. The masseuses were professional and we enjoyed our time there. It's situated at the top of a hotel so don't expect and rustic candlelit cellars.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

We decided to hire the rooftop jacuzzi and we were so glad we did as it was a highlight of our stay . On arrival we were taken to the changing rooms which had everything (shower, hairdryer, body sprays, lotions etc towels, dressing gown and slippers ). I was worried that after the visit we would have to go back to the hotel to get changed but everything needed was there .

The private spa was lovely and even when it was -4 it was absolutely lush and we were never cold once . We got Prosecco included and paid about 70 euros for the hour. (Plus 20 euros extra for an extra 30 mins )

After our time was up we went to the relaxation room which had dried fruit and ginger tea .

A big highlight for us . I would recommend it to anyone wanting to see Prague another way for a bit.

Date of experience: December 2016
2  Thank KimberleyBimson
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Located right in the center, it's perfect for relaxing after many days of walking in Prague. Very clean, staff very professional, great view from the outdoor jacuzzi and one of the best massages I ever got. Made the whole trip better

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

Myself & 6 friends booked Mspa to celebrate a couple of our birthdays whilst in Prague. With many to choose from, we chose M Spa due to its fantastic sounding jacuzzi overlooking Prague (otherwise in a hotel you could be anywhere) and also because of all the enquires we made, Helena wrote back genuinely interested in us, offering us options and care. We absolutely made the right decision.

We booked M spa exclusively for 4 hours including a massage each of 30 minutes. Everything was absolutely perfect - the staff, the relaxation room, the facilities, the view, the refreshments & the cake - all 100% perfect in every way. And the massage.... was the best I've had.

All in all just cannot recommend highly enough. Thank you X

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 6 February 2016

We travelled to Prague and visited the M Spa to celebrate our anniversary. We booked part of the spa for private hire which was very reasonably priced and the most relaxing experience. The outside area has a Jacuzzi overlooking Prague - the most beautiful view (especially on a sunny day!). The inside area is small but makes for an intimate environment and we both came away from the day incredibly relaxed.

The changing areas are beautifully presented and has all the essentials you need after a relaxing time at the spa.

We would recommend booking a treatment here or booking the outside area for a special occasion.

Date of experience: June 2015