“Great experience! Very friendly service ”
Review of The M Spa

The M Spa
Ranked #22 of 138 Spas & Wellness in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The M Spa by Pure Altitude, located on the 7th floor of The Emblem Hotel, is a premier day spa, fitness, and relaxation facility. With a commitment to comfort and privacy, we offer several treatment rooms, a manicure and pedicure salon, a hair studio (on request), a 24-hour fitness facility, a sauna and steam room, and a Jacuzzi with an incomparable view of Prague on our beautiful wooden terrace.
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I have booked two body treatments for me and my sister at M Spa, each treatment was 1 hour long. After these treatments we have booked jacuzzi on the roof top.
Treatments were pleasant, at the end we were offered complimentary tea in the relax room. As soon as we were done with our teas, we moved to the outside area of the spa, with jacuzzi waiting for us. Spa is located on 7th floor of the hotel, and has beautiful views. Bottle of prosecco and plate full of fresh strawberries were waiting for us (prosecco was part of the standard deal if you book jacuzzi for 1 hour, however strawberries were my personal request that was delivered without any charges!).
We had amazing time and fully enjoyed every minute. Personnel was very friendly , and spa itself was very clean and beautiful.
Nice bonus is that you received a 50% discount for 1 hour use of jacuzzi in case you book 2 treatments for 1 hour or more.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

We had a very enjoyable experience. We were both very pleased with our treatments. Calm and relaxing atmosphere with great therapist.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

You can reserve the rooftop jacuzzi and bottle of prosecco for two people for an hour for 1,000! I would highly recommend it, as the view is fabulous and it is a good value!

I also had an aromatherapy massage for 90 minutes, which was excellent. The prices are slightly high for massages but well worth it. The relaxing room is a wonderful place to spend between the jacuzzi and massage!

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Had a Swedish Massage at the Mspa done by Petra (therapist).It wa Fantastic, one of the best massages I have had in years. The Spa itself is gorgeous, clean and modern.
Your first guided into a changing room with lockers, that had everything you needed: Towels, robes, slippers, hairbands, disposable undies, tampons, cotton buds, deodorant, hairspray, Anything that you might need,and had forgotten to pack was there.
After you had changed, your guided to a relaxing room where your offered some lemon water, while you fill in all the information they need for your treatment, before your therapist leads you to the massage room.

Really it was a great experience, all in all. I wanted to check out the Jacuzzi as I had heard a lot about it, but it was already privately rented.