US$218
US$76
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$134
US$91
US$83
US$70
US$45
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$61
US$58
  • Restaurant
Apartmanovy Dum Centrum(Brno)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$58
US$56
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$74
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$90
All reviewsroom was cleanrecommend this hoteltramcastlebreakfast
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Pro: very nice and helpful staff, great breakfast room with view on the castle, clean room
Contra: although my room was a non smoking room, you could still smell that it used to be a smokers room. That was not nice at all.
Considering price and location it was still a good deal.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Nice and clean. Service was kind and helpfull. From reception we bought cheap drinks and snacks. The breakfest was brilliant. It was big and the view From the roof was beautiful. We parked our car To the street but there was parkinghall.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2016

Very good standard city business hotel. How to get there is clearly written in the website. Convinient by tram. Very good breakfast with best castle view on the hill. Fast Wifi. Good pub and restaurant next to the hotel. What I like the most is the service mind of the hotel staff. I asked for iron and ironing board by email. When I arrived I found that they were already in my room!!! Also we can buy the tram ticket from the reception. On my last day I wanted to give it to the hotel as anyway I will not use. The reception bought it back from me. Little things but I think this make your stay pleasant.

Small things to be improved: it would be great if there are some racks, hooks on the wall to hang some cloths, jackets.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Travelmania21
Reviewed 30 December 2015

When I have a business meeting in Brno, there's only one option - Hotel Omega. Nice clean rooms, close to the centre of town, own parking zone... Excellent cost-benefit ratio! And, never miss an oportunity to have a breakfast on a rooftop! Awesome view!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2014

Very good value budget hotel. Rooms are extremely spacious, quite clean. About 15 mins from the city center on foot, the surroundings didn't looked very unsafe.
Not bad choice for breakfast, but coffee could be much better. Staff speaks average English, so no problems. Private parking nearby (extra fee).

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple