“Miam miam!!”

Charakter Bakery & Coffee shop
Ranked #5 of 5 Bakeries in Brno
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Their sandwishes are my favorite lunch to take away in the city :) Hot chocolate is pretty good, one of the best I ever had. I still need to try the other things (oh yes cakes!!!) but I really appreciate the place. Perfect atmosphere to read a book or just to meet a friend :) and the waiters are always super nice !

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Keen to get to another vegan place in Brno before we left, so went for an evening coffee and cake. It was quiet but charming and creatively decorated. Drinks were fine, and cakes okay, I thought, although my partner didn't like them.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Wonderful cute little coffee shop with fantastic tasting cakes and wraps, I had a slice of chocolate cheesecake and a Seitan wrap both of which were lovely! Everything was vegan which offered me lots of variety, I highly recommend this cafe!

Reviewed 11 June 2016

I visited this place according to my friends' recommendation. I was surprised with an offer of matcha drinks and I had matcha cold tea. I also tried cheesecakes, one with wild raspberry and one with lemon and chocolate - I appreciate the combination, but the taste of the cakes was average.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

I saw this bakery listed on a vegan food app, and wanted to find it whilst in Brno for the day. It's a nice little café, seemingly popular as lots of people came in and out whilst I was there, with various drinks and vegan food options to choose from. I tried the vanilla rooibos tea and a slice of chocolate cake. The lady who served me spoke English, and the presentation was very nice. :) The tea was good, and the cake delicious, very moist and full of flavour. I spent a pleasant half an hour by myself there, and didn't feel awkward about it, which is always a plus. I'd go again when in the area, and maybe try a slice of vegan cheesecake. :)

Prices are mid-range, the café is easy to locate in the city centre, not far from the train station.