Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$44
Hotels.comUS$43
PricelineUS$44
TravelocityUS$43
Orbitz.comUS$43
Trip.comUS$65
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2016

Unfortunately, there is not much good that can be said about this hotel except for the fact that rooms were clean and the breakfast was tasty. The rest: small rooms, narrow beds, nonfunctional bathrooms (small, no shelves), thin wall (lots of noise all the time), makes this hotel not goo place to stay.

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 7 October 2015

Travelled to Gdynia on business for 2 nights, but found this is not really a business hotel.

1) wifi was awful. I ended up paying my mobile phone company £5 per day for 3G instead

2) breakfast starts at 7am, whereas most hotels for business travellers would have breakfast from at least 6.30 (though I was pretty much alone at 7am!)

3) Sauna/pool facilities start at 8am, which is much too late on a work day

Having said this - room was good sized and clean, staff were helpful, buffet breakfast was fine and included in price I paid.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2015

I stayed there just for 2 nights and have to say that I was not really pleased with the quality of the hotel for the price I had to pay. It is definitely too expensive for a 3 star hotel even with the SPA and restaurant. We had problems with not working wi-fi (not only us as we experienced others having the same problems at our check-out), the shower door in my room were stuck and the staff could not repair until our check-out. We tried to check out quickly urging to the airport but... the terminal failed and we had to wait 20 minutes to be fixed. The single room is definitely too small even for a single person.
The only positive experience we had was the restaurant serving good breakfast and delicious steaks.
I think this hotel is too expensive. You can get better hotels in Gdynia for that price.

Room tip: Do not book single rooms, definitely too small even for a single person.
Date of stay: February 2015
Reviewed 18 February 2015

Having booked for Valentines weekend I requested extra services from the Hotel.Every request was carried out perfectly.All members of staff were very helpful.
The rooms are spacious and clean.I have stayed previous and will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 February 2015

Went here on a work-related conference, and have to say it was pretty enjoyable. The rooms were not super large, but they were comfortable (we were placed in a double). We also were lucky because our balcony let out onto a large terrace, where we could sit and mingle with coworkers.

The conference room was a bit out-dated and lacklustre, but it comfortable housed us as well as all our invited guests.

The location was also decent. It was roughly a ten, fifteen-minute walk to the beach, and very close to a large shopping complex. It was far from downtown though (which was not the purpose of our trip), so if you are looking to spend more time downtown, be prepared to take a cab.

Date of stay: June 2014