US$98
US$64
Hotels.com
Hostel George(Sopot)(Great Value!)
US$38
Sisters Lodge Hostel(Sopot)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$42
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrooftop poolsea viewpescatore restaurantrelaxation roommodern designbaby cotbaltic seatreatment roomsrestaurants and cafesrooms are comfortablesuperior roommin walkvery nice hotelwalk along the beachbreakfast staffhigh levelsteam room
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is great with a nice sea view, the staff is very friendly and professional! The spa was a wonderful break and therefore I can highly recommend this place!

There is a nice cycle/ pedestrian path where you can use for running.

I can recommend Uber for transport, worked good.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

This is the worst Marriott I have ever stayed in. There has been no hot water for the past 24 hours and they did not tell anyone in the hotel unless you called the front desk. I was told it’s a problem with hot water in the city but they have no idea when it will be fixed and they did not inform anyone in the hotel. Also they refused to honor any of my Marriott points. I spoke to 3 different people at the front desk about using the points and each time I was given a different answer and in the end they refused to honor them. I usually try to stay at a marriott but I would not recommend this one. The location is good but the service is terrible. Unfortunately I have 2 more nights here but can not wait to get back to staying in local Polish hotels that offer better service and amenities at a much cheaper price. I also emailed Marriott directly to ask about using my points but it has been 24 hours with no response. Very disappointed in Marriott as a whole.

Brian S

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Karolina R, Public Relations Manager at Sopot Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Mr Brian,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sopot Marriott Resort & Spa and for providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.
Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent such an issue.

I would appreciate if you find tomorrow few minutes to meet with me and explain the situation from yesterday and help to solve the issue regarding the points. I will be available in the office from 9 AM till 7 PM.
Please feel free to contact me: M +48 728 449 374

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Sopot.

Justyna Chabros, Front Office Manager

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Spent two days in this hotel in Sopot located just a few meters from the beach. All rooms are spacious and freshly renovated. Nice Breakfast & Spa with different balneo pools and an amazing outside pool on the roof top!

You can join the City by walk (1,6 km) on a pedestrian and lovely road along the Coast

Go for it!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank G0t0
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Staying often in Marriott Hotels around the world, this Hotel is different, relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff, great rooms, modern and new facility and great location.

Great experience and most probably I will go there again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank CSp85_traveler
Reviewed 5 June 2018

A very last minute 3 night stay and Gdansk wasn't our first choice but this break was superb. A lovely hotel, a 20-30 minute taxi ride from the airport and right on a sandy beach. Small but perfectly formed room, balcony showing a glimpse of the sea; arrived just in time for a meal in the ground floor restaurant, very good! Breakfast buffet was wide ranging, we didn't notice that eggs could be cooked to order until the final day - worth asking about as they were very good.
A stroll along the beach or path (all pedestrian except for cycles) into town gave a wide range of bars & restaurants - lots of fresh fish available.
Sea was fine to swim in, not as clear as some oceans but warm enough.
A very welcome surprise arrived in the room on day 2 as the hotel were aware we were there for a celebration - a lovely touch to deliver a tray of fruit.
Tried the couples treatment in the spa, very good and very professional - the rooftop infinity pool was divine too.

Room Tip: A full sea view must be wonderful, we had a garden & partial sea view. The road view at the back wouldn't be so good.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple