“beautiful monastery!”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$103.76*
and up
Czestochowa Historical tour from Krakow Including...
Ranked #4 of 30 things to do in Czestochowa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 25 April 2017

our group were privilege enough to be toured by one of their monks and shared to us their beautiful stories. Stay in your group because you might get lost as there are plenty other groups or individuals around. I think it is really a must to get a guide to appreciate the whole place despite of the chaos around...

2  Thank abudhabiTravELogUe

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Our tour guide Kasia was very informative both during the tour and on the way. Such a beautiful place, the story of the Black Madonna fascinating.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I visited here as a Pilgrim with a tour group, and was privileged to attend Mass and visit with one of the Monks! We felt blessed to have the special time here.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

My review on the Black Madonna says much of what I'd like to say about this location.

In summary, take the trouble to visit as the pilgrims, monastery, museums and church are all worth seeing and experiencing.