US$144
US$124
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$135
US$124
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$63
US$55
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$106
US$102
Ascot Hotel(Krakow)
US$65
US$61
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$96
US$89
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$82
US$77
US$62
US$58
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$94
Lux Aparthotel(Krakow)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$48
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

This place is clean, well priced and the staff are friendly, but it is so noisy. There is a beer garden below and the chatter, laughter etc travels all the way into the rooms, rooms filled with snoring guests who come in late at night turning the lights on and rummaging through bags...

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank stucore
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I will not be staying at this hostel but booking.com sold me a pup. I reserved thinking I could cancel but when I clicked cancel (after about an hour after making the booking) I was informed I would be charged full rate. I have set up a dispute with booking.com and my credit card company as I distinctly read on booking.com - reserve now and free cancellation. Having read reviews it seems this hostel makes money by charging people who chose not to stay.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2017

The only good thing about this hostel is location. It is placed very close to the Main Square, that is why I give them 2 stars, not 1. First of all the door policy is weird. You have to visit the reception desk everytime you want to get into your room. There is only one key to the room, so for most time the door to the room is wide open. My bed was terrible. When I came to the room after check in, I chose some bed (which was clearly free and undone) and left all my staff there. When I came back later in the night, some random guy lay in my bed. He also moved all my staff to some other bed. I also got bitten by some insects, and I highly doubt it was a mosquito. Last but not least, someone from staff woke me up on Sunday morning and said that I have to leave the room, because it is already 11. He didn't even check how many people should left in the room and that I had another two nights booked. Summarizing, I am not satisfied with the choice of the place. I don't go back for sure.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank ania7ja
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

We were a big group of students for a weekend trip- the hostel offers wonderful breakfast, very friendly service and clean rooms. We were 10 in a room, but the conditions and room were really perfect defined! One bathroom and one sink in the floor/kitchen part... I liked the hostel a lot! Big recommendation for all travelers

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2016

It was OK, but there is just one bathroom for a lot of people. And the towels that were supposed to be free it was just a thin sort of sheet. For people that needs to sleep in the middle of the afternoon or go to bed early is not that good because the hostel's bar is just beneath it and there is always music playing on.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends