“Great simple dishes at good prices”
Review of Polskie Smaki

Polskie Smaki
Ranked #154 of 1,683 Restaurants in Krakow
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Self service restaurant. Their pork knuckles were phenomenal. Simple restaurant setting with good food at affordable prices.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

I was not careful to check and ask for the bill. When I thought 38 Zloty was too much for a small dish take-away, I asked for the individual prices of my dish (meat, vegetable and pasta). As I thought, the really sum was lower (28 Zloty, anyway too much for Krakow standards). The cashier (without apologizing) gave me back some money. After the lesson of before, this time I checked and they were only 7 out of the due 10 Zloty. When I made her notice, she started yelling at me. After making her notice that 2+2+2+1=7 and not 10, I asked again for my change and I finally got the right amount.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The restaurant is located near the city centre. It´s a self-service restaurant. They offer especially typical Polish meals. They have menu in English also.
Meals are tasty. We spend about 75 Zloty for a lunch for 4 person, also with drinks.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick bite after a long day of touring. Food is cafeteria style. English menus available. Seemed that many locals we eating here. Pleasant girls behind the counter. The only negative-it was a warm day and the restaurant was uncomfortably warm. On a cool day I would love it!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We was here with husband in July, took Żurek with eggs, pork chop, schab and fried potatoes. The dishes are really huge, delicious and cheap in comparison with other cafes in the Old Town. Also I like the interior- it is home-like