All reviewstrain stationperiod hotelold townhigh ceilingstraditional hotelcharming hotelrooms are largeexcellent locationthe main squarekrakow glownyshopping mallwe loved our stayminute walkbuilding workclose to the hotelthe wi figaleria krakowska
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Polonia hotel is situated very well, 3 minutes walk from the old city.
The breakfest is very nice and although the hotel is in a central place, it is still quint.
The is no air condition in the room so be careful if you order in the summer it can be hot inside the room.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I have read the other reviews listed for this hotel and most and it’s true that it’s close to the centre of the old town. It’s Oldie Worldie and quaint. Breakfast has many options. But, I had almost no internet in my room. I was given a room facing the old town and the street below is very noisey, and as it was summer and there is no air conditioning I needed to have the window open, as the room was very hot. I was given a room on the third floor and as there is no lift and I’m a women traveling on my own, I had to carry my luggage up 4 flights of stairs without any assistance. I asked for some milk, as I knew it was available in other rooms and was told it was unavailable. Lastly, the key I was given did not open the front door of the building my room was in and when I asked at reception for a new key they insisted the key was fine. It took some negotiation to obtain a key that would let me into the building. Do you’re research, I’m sure you can do better.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2018

My title sums it up. I would stay here again and I liked the hotel, we stayed in the suite at the front of the building with great views and lots of space. But there’s no room service and the breakfast isn’t great. However as far as the sleep was concerned I would recommend it and stay here again.

Room Tip: Get the biggest room. I think it’s a suite.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, and location short walk into centre. Main Tram/Train station just over road. Clean, great buffet style breakfast and helpful staff. Our room was great. Lift is great also. Fantastic and we will return very soon

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Great location, only a short walk from the main train station, tram stop right outside to all parts of Krakow and an easy stroll into the main square.
Walking into the hotel is like going back in time so if you’re looking for a modern hotel, Hotel Polonia maybe isn’t for you, but if you’re looking for authenticity this is spot on.
After a very easy check-in to our deluxe room (number 43) we headed to the lift which was something like you see in old movies, you have to manually open the door (single door, so beware, it stays stationery when the lift moves) then upon opening our room door, wow, it was massive. Bed in centre of the room with seating areas behind the bed and in the bay window.
Bathroom very modern unlike the rest of the hotel but unfortunately only had a shower, no bath and only nets up the window so if you were showering after dark with the lights on people outside could see in.
Reasonable choice at breakfast and my wife particularly liked that they had Cinnamon Graham’s, limited amount of hot food but there was no reason to go hungry.
Bottom line is that if we ever visit Krakow again we would definitely stay here again, upgrade to deluxe is well worth it, staff all spoke good English and were very helpful and friendly.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple