Lux Aparthotel(Krakow)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$129
US$73
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

Novum House(Krakow)
US$63
US$53
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

Ascot Hotel(Krakow)
US$65
US$63
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$106
US$103
  • Restaurant
US$97
US$90
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$82
US$69
US$115
US$72
US$70
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsold townthe main squareearly hourspublic areashigh ceilingsstreet noiseexcellent locationnoisy at nightreception staffmini barthird floorbreakfast roomwonderful hotelbars and restaurantssalt minesbreakfast was excellentscrambled eggs
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As other reviewers have mentioned, this hotel does need some TCL, but it is well located for visiting the Old Town.

However, the rooms overlooking the streets can be VERY noisy. On my first night I had a corner room which was very nice and spacious BUT I hardly got any sleep; noise from clubs, drunks, etc. went on until after 2am and the at 5am I was woken my street sweepers and rubbish collections. I swapped to an inner room which was much quieter.

Also beware of the red coated doormen (one in particular) who are VERY pushy trying to take your bags; obviously then expecting a tip! I had to tell one of them FOUR times to leave my luggage alone. The following day the same red coat tried to take my bag from me twice whilst just walking about 20ft to a taxi. Very annoying and something the hotel should address; a polite No Thank You ONCE should be all that is needed.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, request an non-street facing room.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
PR_Manager_WII, Kierownik at Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

may I thank you for being our Guest and for reviewing the services provided by our Hotel. Thank you for all remarks, as they always motivate us for better work.
The Grand ***** Hotel Kraków is situated in the Old City, there are lot of restaurants, pubs and clubs. Due to this fact there are many people in the area during the day and at night.
We are glad to know that our reception changed you the room which you occupied. We are very sorry for not acceptable behaviour of our doormen, believe me this is not the standard which we used to have. I would like to assure you we will do all neccessary steps to avoid such situation in the future.
I do hope that next time you choose the Grand ***** Hotel Kraków and you give us the chance to prove that we are professionals.
If you have any remarks do not hesitate to contact me. I stay at your disposal

Yours faithfullu,

Reviewed 2 June 2018

We stayed in theGrand Hotel at the end of May this year. A beautiful Hotel with excellent staff who provide excellent service. The Hotel had a nice restaurant with a good selection of food on the menu.
Many thanks to the Hotel staff, Patrycja, Sylwia, Kraeysztof and Ewelina for making our syay very welcome.
Hotel very clean and tidy and in a great location. Strongly recommend a visit.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank kag-ok
PR_Manager_WII, Dyrektor generalny at Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

may I thank you for choosing the Grand Hotel ***** Kraków. We are very happy that your stay was excellent due to our perfect service made by Patrycja, Sylwia, Krzysztof and Ewelina. Your satisfaction motivate us for better work.

We are glad to see you among our Guests in the nearest future.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Grand Hotel, steeped in history. One can only imagine the characters that have been through its doors since opening in 1887…

We checked in late Friday night after a quick trip from the airport. We had to battle our way through throngs of drunkards outside the Polo disco, right across the road from the hotel – not a good start! This being said, friendly welcome, painless check in…

We stayed in one of the Executive suites. Large sitting room – lovely high ceilings, sparsely decorated with what looked like antique furniture or decent replicas. Served its purpose. Bedroom adequate – one of the most comfortable hotel beds I have ever slept in. Bathroom, tiny – shower over the bath with clingy shower curtain – not a fan! Being 6ft 5ins, my absolute pet hate! Tiny bath towels, well worn, and thinner than strips of cardboard. No small hand towels to use in shower… Room spotlessly clean!

Night one, a disaster – we drew the short straw with our room being directly across from the Polo disco, that carried on well after 5 am in the morning, then to be followed by the noise of the street sweepers cleaning up the mess left by the hordes... was tempted to check out…Discussed with front desk, and could see they were just as frustrated, stating they had complained to the Police and relevant authorities on an ongoing basis, but falling on deaf ears.. Hence, when choosing a room, ensure you ask for a room on the opposite side of the hotel…Was informed this was only a weekend occurrence, so we stayed, and rest of the evenings went by without a hassle…

Had a quick tour of the hotel – there are some absolutely stunning parts, still surviving the test of time; the sweeping stairs, the stone pillars, the amazing grand banqueting hall, with its balcony seats for the ‘elite’, the stained glass windows… simply magnificent…

Breakfast – great quality, wide variety – not totally over the top like many hotels. Quality produce. Great service by all…

I asked for directions to the gym, and was told it was due to undergo renovations – they kindly offered for me to have a look and could use if I wanted to. Poor, outdated – nothing useable – pity, however glad to know its undergoing refurb – let’s just hope they increase space and get proper gear…

Great location, in the heart of Krakow and in walking distance from the city square, a buzz with life. Spoilt for choice, with literally hundreds or restaurants tucked away in basements, side streets and on the square itself – the food at every restaurant we went to, excellent!

In summation, decent stay – hotel getting tired. Staff are great, they try hard but the hotel needs some work and attention to the basic details, if it wants to compete with others… I hope it does invest and tweak a few things, would love to go back again…

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank MCoetz

Dear Guest,

let me thank you for reviewing the Grand ***** Hotel Kraków and for detailed information. We appreciate all remarks, both positive and negative. They are always very important for us.
We are happy that you like our friendly welcome and painless check-in. Thank you for nice words about large sitting room, lovely high ceilings, clean room, the amazing grand banquetting hall. It was great to hear that the bed in the room occupied by you was the most comfortable hotel beds you have ever slept in.
Thank you for remarks about towels, we will take your comment under strong considerations and look into the matter. The wide variety and the great quality of breakfast which we provide to our Guests it was and it is our aim, we are glad to know we met your expectations.
Referring to the noise which you wrote about, we are located in the Old City Centre and there are many restaurants, pubs, clubs nearby, so that we do not have any influence on that.We are really very sorry.
We would be more than happy to see you among our Guests in the nearest future.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

The grand Hotel is a pleasant option near the main square. The lobby is grandiose. My rooms was large, but had a mild musty odor. The bathrooms are fine. The fitness facility is in poor condition.

Hotel space is limited in Kraków. This a good option if you want to be in the center of the old town. Warning, this part of town can be very noisy.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Mr. David M,

I would like to thank you for being wih us during your stay in Kraków. Thank you for positive and negative remarks. I regret you did not refer to the reception, so that they could have changed you the room. I must admit that it is the first remark about a mild musty odor and we will monitor the situation.

We are longing to host you in the Grand ***** Hotel Kraków in the nearest future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Really lovely hotel in the middle of Krakow. What a 5 star hotel used to be elegent with super service

We stayed for 2 nights while seeing the city and were very pleased with the stay great location and relaxing atmosphere in the centre of the city.

Jozeph on the front door is a life saver when my 2 year old ran for it he stopped her going out to the street. Top guy and so nice.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rory_Ferguson

Dear Guest,

we are more than happy that you were our Guests for 2 nights and that your stay was pleasant with super service.To satisfy you, it was our purpose.
Thank you for nice words about Jozeph, our doormen.

We do hope we will have an opportunity to host you in the Grand ***** Hotel Kraków once again.