“Poor, so very very poor........”

Piec Art Acoustic Jazz Club
Ranked #7 of 30 Concerts & Shows in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: Lovely little cellar pub close to the main market square in krakow. Sells some amazing local beers, beautiful decor and has live Jazz most nights. Would be good to share with others
Reviewed 23 March 2016

My husband and I were looking forward to a bit of jazz and some cocktails. I read about this place on tripadvisor and a few other websites. My expectations were pretty high - maybe that is why I was so disappointed.

So, there was no live Jazz on whilst we were there - it happens.....but at least I expected the music being played over the sound system to be Jazz. It wasn't - we had a mix of Britney, One Direction, Beyonce and some other pop rubbish (IMO)!

So, OK the music is no good but the cocktails are supposed to be brill so let's go. Again disappointed. They tasted "watered down" for want of a better expression. I don't know if they were but my Old Fashioned tasted nothing like it should......we left after one very disappointing drink.

I simply cannot recommend this place. Sorry.

2  Thank FiBear
"old town"
in 3 reviews
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 6 March 2016

Saw a neat Jazz band in a really intimate cellar setting. The drinks were very reasonable. This is a definite must see - even if for one set!

1  Thank RickOD
Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

Acoustic Jazz Club PIECart is a Jazz Club in the heart of Krakow.We went here just after it opened and this place was fairly empty and ordered a couple of pints of Polish beer called Ksiàźęce which was served in perfect condition and at a very reasonable price.This is a wonderful Jazz Club the ground floor is very modern and classy with the longest bar in Krakow snd fantastic light features.The main Jazz Club is located in a vaulted brick cellar were Jazz concerts are played nearly every night.This is a wonderful Jazz Club were you can relax and take in a wonderful bar or listen to Jazz.Located on Ul.Szewska in the Old Town of Krakow.
Opening hours are.
Could be later.

1  Thank Stephen K
Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

Been here a couple of times now including the last time I visited Kraków and it's a really nice chilled out place just off the main square.

Reasonable priced beer and a variety of cocktails, all well made!

Some jazz tunes on in the background as well as old black and white films.

My girlfriend loves it!

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

The place has a nice vibe and great live jazz music but the cocktails are just the worst.

If you visit, do yourself a favour and just go for a good old beer or a a spirit on the rocks.

I have been given a majito with lemon instead of lime and completely shredded mint. Being a mixologist for many years and having a lot of knowledge and passion for it I found this as a unforgivable sin. It made my eyes tear up. The thing tasted like bad soda...

And to add insult, the mojito was spelt everywhere with a H. Mohito!! The woman who was possibly the supervisor told me with a smirk on her face that it's because we are in Poland so it's spelled that way. Not even thinking that the word is international. Face palm.

And then she proceeded to let me know that they make their mojitos in their own way. I asked how...
She replied 'shaken, like a caipiroska!' Haha.

FYI. Caipiroska is never ever shaken. It's not they way it's prepared. It's like someone telling you that they make their bread on a frying pan instead of an oven...

The positive thing was the promotor which was a very funny young guy that we made friends with. Very nice and possibly the best thing to happen to that bar. No joke.

1  Thank SuperHorsey