“Wonderful Jazz Club In The Old Town ”

Piec Art Acoustic Jazz Club
Ranked #8 of 32 Concerts & Shows in Krakow
More attraction details
Owner description: Lovely little cellar pub close to the main market square in krakow. Sells some amazing local beers, beautiful decor and has live Jazz most nights. Would be good to share with others
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Piece Art Acoustic Jazz Club is a fantastic Jazz club in the Old Town that offers Jazz sessions most nights of the week plus an excellent food and drinks menu.Housed in a nice building on a great street that is full of good pubs and bars.The interior design to this fine Jazz club is superb with a very modern look and feel and is spread over a few floors.The ground floor has a long bar and many good fixtures and features that relate to Jazz and Jazz artists.They have a superb range of seating options and also a very long bar one of the longest bars in the whole of Kraków.They have a vaulted brick cellar where live Jazz is performed almost every night.We went here very early in the evening and it was just starting to get very busy'we ordered a few pints of beer called Książęce piwo which were superb and very well priced.This is an excellent Jazz bar in the Old Town of Kraków and is a bar which is well worth visiting when in the Old Town of Kraków.Located on Ul.Swezska.(This is my 2nd review of Piec Art Acoustic Jazz Club).
Opening hours are.

"study"
"session"
"bars"

Reviewed 4 April 2016

We had a lazy bartender and a lousy cocktail. Too bad because it's a nice place.
We were only with 5 in the bar, 3 girls and my girlfriend and I. The bartender was flirting with the girls and didn't want to serve us.
When he had finished talking to the girls he served us a lousy cocktail without ice (glass was only half-full).
We went downstairs to drink our cocktail and listen to the live music. Luckily it was better over there. Too bad we had such a negative experience with the bartender.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

My husband and I were looking forward to a bit of jazz and some cocktails. I read about this place on tripadvisor and a few other websites. My expectations were pretty high - maybe that is why I was so disappointed.

So, there was no live Jazz on whilst we were there - it happens.....but at least I expected the music being played over the sound system to be Jazz. It wasn't - we had a mix of Britney, One Direction, Beyonce and some other pop rubbish (IMO)!

So, OK the music is no good but the cocktails are supposed to be brill so let's go. Again disappointed. They tasted "watered down" for want of a better expression. I don't know if they were but my Old Fashioned tasted nothing like it should......we left after one very disappointing drink.

I simply cannot recommend this place. Sorry.

2  Thank FiBear
Reviewed 6 March 2016

Saw a neat Jazz band in a really intimate cellar setting. The drinks were very reasonable. This is a definite must see - even if for one set!

1  Thank RickOD
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

Acoustic Jazz Club PIECart is a Jazz Club in the heart of Krakow.We went here just after it opened and this place was fairly empty and ordered a couple of pints of Polish beer called Ksiàźęce which was served in perfect condition and at a very reasonable price.This is a wonderful Jazz Club the ground floor is very modern and classy with the longest bar in Krakow snd fantastic light features.The main Jazz Club is located in a vaulted brick cellar were Jazz concerts are played nearly every night.This is a wonderful Jazz Club were you can relax and take in a wonderful bar or listen to Jazz.Located on Ul.Szewska in the Old Town of Krakow.
Opening hours are.