Mr.Shuttle Tours & Transfers Krakow

from US$49.53
from US$24.30
from US$59.69
2,146 results
All reviews excellent service auschwitz birkenau day trip salt mine tour first class service picked up from our hotel friendly driver text airport company tours documentary bang van companies
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 February 2021

Very depressing historical site - former death camp and now museum dedicated for the Jewish and other victims of Holocaust who were killed by Nazis who occupied the country at the time of the mass murder.
Displays of human hair, clothing and shoes removed from the people before gassing them to death are horrific.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

Very informative and educational tour, I booked this at 6pm Friday evening, it was confirmed by 7.30pm and we were picked up from our hotel the next morning. 100% recommended! Thankyou

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 1 October 2020 via mobile

The 3 venues all had their “highlights” and some of the hardest things to see and hear in the first two !

If you do this combination of trips it’s a long day as we were picked up at 7:40 and returned at 6:00 but it was completely worth it. The salt mines are stunning !

The tour was organised very well, 100% punctual and the guides were brilliant and passionate about their venues. I would highly recommend

Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

I took the salt mine and Auschwitz day trip from Krakow. Everything worked very well ( thx Thomas), I will be booking another trip very soon! Thank you.

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 28 September 2020

I use this company every time I visit Poland and they are brilliant every time! I had my airport transfers and a trip to Auschwitz booked with them. I would definitely recommend.
The Auschwitz tour is very well organised, prompt pick up and a really friendly driver. My only tip is to take your own lunch, which you can leave in the van to eat later.

Date of experience: September 2020