Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$76
Expedia.comUS$76
PricelineUS$76
TravelocityUS$76
CheapTicketsUS$76
Orbitz.comUS$76
1,504 results
All reviews privilege room train station old town shopping mall accor hotels great hotel modern hotel excellent location key card walk in shower highly recommend this hotel breakfast buffet is minute walk comfortable beds perfect stay hotel staff stayed for nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2021

Close to the main station Krakôw Glowny but quiet. Walking distance from the Old Town and a shopping mall. Modern rooms, comfortable beds, very tasty breakfast, nice and professional service. Best stay!

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Agnieszka L
Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

Beautiful, comfy room in the excellent location not too far from the train station where we arrived from. Service was just outstanding, we were given everything we asked for and more. Clearly they’re always happy to help. Amazing experience, loved it

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank kgronowska
Reviewed 18 January 2021

My partner and I were due to say at the Mercure hotel last April 2020. Unfortunately I could not travel due to the coronavirus situation, and working as a nurse on the front line for the NHS. I contacted the hotel and explained my situation. They were totally unsympathetic, told me I was not untitled to a refund due to the fact I did not select at the time of booking to pay the extra price, incase I needed to make adjustments to my booking. Now when I booked the hotel several months before did I ever in my life think I would end up in a global pandemic? Did anyone? No! Therefore I did not select this option to pay the extra incase I needed to change my booking as i thought I would 100% be there. The hotel then stated because they would not give me a refund, they would let me book the hotel for the future but it had to be within the year. Now I’m sure as most of the country are aware front line workers in particular nurses and doctors have been unable to travel due to trying to save the lives of many in our country! I emailed the hotel on several occasions asking when I could rebook the hotel, sadly I am still to here nothing back. This in turn has unfortunately, left me with no other option than to leave a bad review. £300 down the drain. I think a hotel like this is a total disgrace. Do yourselves a favour and take your money else where!

Date of stay: April 2020
1  Thank niamhwade
Management response:Responded 21 January 2021

Dear Niamhwade,

Thank you very much for choosing Mercure Kraków Stare Miasto for the stay which you were planning for April 2020 and for taking the time to share your concerns with us and the TripAdvisor community.

Allow me to begin by saying, that the experience regarding rebooking your stay which you described does not in any way or form reflect the level of service the we strive to provide. Please accept my sincerest apologies for this fact. I am determined to find a solution which will enable you to take full advantage of your pre-payment and in order to do that I would like to kindly ask you to contact me at h9627-rd@accor.com or in a direct message on tripadvisor. I am positive that we can find a solution which you will find satisfactory even if planning travels in the nearest future will prove impossible.

When the global health crisis begun last year it took everyone by surprise, including the hospitality industry. The uncertainty regarding how the situation will develop and when will the world be safe to travel again made it very difficult for the industry to cope with in the early days of the pandemic. However, as days were passing and the situations was becoming clearer our hotel group prepared a comprehensive policy towards prepaid reservations that was aimed at allowing all of our Guests around the world to take full advantage of the prepayments they have made. Of course, I understand and acknowledge that your review is a direct result of your experience with our hotel thus far, but at the same time I would like to assure you that as a hotel we value fair and transparent business practices and we will do all that we can to regain your trust.

I sincerely hope that you will decide to contact me and thus give me the opportunity of resolving this issue.

Best wishes,
Adrian Kołba
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

Very nice decor and lounge area. Room was good and very well-located. Staff were great. Breakfast had a lot of variety. Easy to walk to most sights. Opposite main train station and huge new shopping mall. Recommended.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank mfharris1
Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

The hotel was located in a great location. Just a short walk to old town, the mall was across the street and right near a train station. The staff was terrific, friendly and helpful. The gave us a great introduction to Krakow. The lobby was modern and decorated nicely. The rooms were good size, the bed was nice to sleep in especially after our long days. The shower had good pressure and it was spacious. They were also very sweet to my dog who I brought. The price was very reasonable for the amenities and location and if we come back to Krakow we will definitely come back here!

Date of stay: October 2020