1) zero noise protection (get earplugs)
2) breakfast / reception working hours (from 8.00) (eat at airport)
3) terrible mezzanine bed (sized like half king-size)
4) lack of "mountain/garden view". real photos attached. check it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bambi Zakopane is a 4-building complex offering mountain-style accommodation in Zakopane, in a quiet part of the centre. All rooms and apartments feature satellite TV, kitchenette and free Wi-Fi.At the Bambi, the rooms and apartments come with a fully equipped kitchenette with a refrigerator and a kettle.The property is the perfect starting point for trips to Strazyska, Chocholowska and Koscieliska valleys. Krupowki Street is 800 metres away. Bambi Zakopane offers free parking places on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bambi Zakopane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.