“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Just left my hotel review... 5 star! The restaurant is too! Had delicious appetizers, great Greek salad, yummy chicken breast with goat cheese and sun dried tomatoes... Enjoyed our organic beers and delicious honey vodka, that we bought some to bring home to the guys! Mitosz was our amazing waiter for the weekend- he was great about scheduling our breakfasts for us, and was ready for us after long days of driving and pottery shopping! We are indoors and out- both were great! Highly recommend the Blue Beetroot!

Reviewed 14 September 2016

We stayed for two nights at The Blue Beetroot and each night we ate in the hotel dining room. The food was so delicious the first night we all wanted to try something different the second night. It didn't disappoint either night. The beef perogis were my favorite. You received a generous portion with a delectable garlic and onion sauce that I could have licked out of the bowl. So yummy! We all ordered the local organic beer with my ordering the darker version. The drinks were very tasty. The second night we all tried the restaurant's honey vodka, filtered and unfiltered. The unfiltered you could definitely taste a honey after taste. The filtered was very smooth and could definitely be drank alone. We each bought a bottle to take back to our husbands. The best part of the dining experience was our waiter, Mitosz. He served us dinners and breakfast and was always there with a recommendation, letting us try something, filling our glasses, and very friendly. He made us feel right at home! Breakfast was well worth the money with yogurts, meats, cheese, a variety of rolls, coffee, tea, everything we wanted! The food was extremely well priced! I'll definitely be back, if not for the pottery, for the food!

Reviewed 5 September 2016

I came here 2 days in a row. First time i came i ordered a polish goulash and it was great. Also the service is very friendly and they speak good english too. I did nog have to wait very long for my food or maybe it was because it was nog busy at all there. Second day i ordered a beetroot burger and that was splendid. It tasted great, also the strawberry juice drink which you can only order during summer time was very good. I am definitly coming back.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Off the beaten path, renovated farm with such a homey feel. Always welcomed like you belong there. The rooms are beautiful and the food is great. People are so nice! A great place to relax after your day pottery shopping :)

Reviewed 1 August 2016

We had dinner twice here. Wait staff were friendly and the food was good. We had the local polish beer they serve on tap. Very reasonably priced.