“Great experience, amazing coffee”

Restauracja Giovanna
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Boleslawiec
Price range: US$1 - US$19
Cuisines: European, Italian, Mediterranean, Healthy, Grill
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Description: Our menu is made up of the same simple rustic dishes I enjoy when I go to Italy - not fussy yet utterly delicious, a million miles away from the complicated fancy fare you would normally expect to eat in Restaurant Giovanna.
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Attentive staff, delicious pasta: spaghetti bolognese and carbonara were both wonderful. Decor was ecclectic and fun to look at, bathrooms were clean. The thing that resonates though is the best espresso we've ever had. So smooth and creamy even plain. It's a special blend they have made just for them.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Great experience, mostly thanks to lovely waitress who was very proffesional and friendly, customized my meal and got me some tap water (which usually doesnt happen in polish restaurants)
Big portions for a good price and food was tasty too :) will be coming back if im ever back in Boleslawiec!

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Very nice, friendly restaurant. Visited with family on a hot day, one of the ladies serving us gave our dog a bowl with water- much appreciated. Delicious pasta and lovely pizza!

Reviewed 10 June 2017

My family and I had a wonderful lunch here. I really loved the duck. Great service and very reasonable prices! We will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

After spending a day driving and then shopping, this restaurant hit the spot! The food was delicious and plentiful and cheap! We got a huge salad, a large pizza, a pasta dish, a side of fries and 2 sodas for $18. It was so much food that we took most of the pizza away in a box and ate it the next day. But, don't expect the food to come quickly - we waited quite a while for food to come. And if you have room after dinner, the desserts were really good.