“Lovely cosy restaurant”

Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Boleslawiec
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: Polish, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The unique tatched roof, wooden walls place, only 4 minutes from A4 higway from Germany to Wroclaw (exit nr 297). At the town's buypass, close to the biggest pottery factorys, the town Boleslawiec is known from. 7 Days in a week, 363 days in a year. Mn-Fr open 12-22, st-sd open 11-22. We can help to spend nice time in the region aroun.
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice place. We had pierogi and a (huuuuuuuge) stuffed potato pancake. Both were good and hearty.
The service was welcoming and the atmosphere was homey.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Had a polish grandma so cabbage rolls and pierogies are on the top of my list when I come here. We always enjoy the food. Blueberry pierogies are amazing.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

It is worth taking a detour from the highway A4...

We just made a stop in the middle of the way home frome Silesia to Germany and I took the chance to try this restaurant after a brief Google search. I was not dissapointed.
My wife ordered a "barszcz"-soup (red beetroot soup) that she described as outdtanding after eating a barszcz almost daily last week.
I had a plate of pierogi (dumplings) filled with blueberries and served with cream... I could kill for it! Bloody good!
To drink a ordered a kvass. Originally a Russian fizzy drink here served with honey taste. Interesting but I prefer the original kvass that tastes like brazilian guarana drink.
All in all REALLY a good inn worth taking a detour.

Cheers

2  Thank Martin_Laske
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Went here due to the TA reviews. Service was good but it does not live up to what all the good reviews say. It is easy to find, and they have menus in multiple languages to include Korean. But we found the food to be average. The low price and good beer makes up for a lot though! Also keep in mind, it may just be our tastes and may enjoy.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

If you are looking for something that says Poland this is the place. Come have a wonderful meal and enjoy the atmosphere. Always my first stop when in town.