“Warm & Cozy Inn”

Protea Hotel i Restauracja
Ranked #9 of 30 Restaurants in Boleslawiec
Cuisines: Polish
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for dinner after a day of pottery shopping. There was a great fire for warmth & atmosphere. The staff was friendly & hospitable.
I ordered the borsch, expecting a good hearty soup. It was actually beet broth. Apparently you had to order the soup substances separately. Most of us ordered perogi for supper, and the portion sizes were very generous! It was disappointing not to get exactly the perogis we'd ordered, but they were still very tasty & filling.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

We stayed in the hotel, which was very good, and had breakfast with our stay. The breakfast was unique and tasty compared to what we're used to. I really enjoyed all of the pickled items at breakfast.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

I like this hotel, spent nearly a month in it. Rooms are always clean. Staff are friendly, well priced & food is good if you like Polish food. Can not say enough good things about this place. Check out breakfast, always good.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Nice big breakfasts, lots of choices & great service.
Easy to pay for, our wedding guests stayed there & they all absolutely loved it,

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

This room was sold at a good rate & was small but clean when I got here. I liked my room with bathroom, TV but no air conditioning.I found the staff more than friendly & seemed genuinely please to see me. The restaurant is inside & out done in a polish style that is homely. The food is only traditional polish food, but it very nice & all fresh at a reasonable cost. The weather is quite hot right now, there for I like to sit outside to eat. There is an upstairs veranda for eating with a view. I notice there is some contractors use this hotel as well as holiday makers & business people. You also see people keep there pet here too.
The local area has a good picture post card town that is very quite. There are many restaurants that have many styles of food. Drinks & food all around this area are cheap.