See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 February 2018

A great central location close to the main square. This apartment was very well kept and extremely clean. The only thing that let it down was the quality of the bed linen, the sheet didn't actually fit the bed and 2 small flimsy pillows were not enough.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Room was advertised as"city view" which looked out onto a rear street which seem to be the ideal place to come and park your delivery lorry and leave it running for an hour. Some rooms have balcony, mine didn't. The kitchen utensils were scarce to say the least, no bread knife, no mugs and how you were supposed to use the microwave with no plastic bowls etc I have no idea. Asked for a slightly earlier check in but that was a straight no. Enough moaning, it was clean, secure and good value for the money. Would I book it again, I doubt it.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony room.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 January 2017

Spent three nights here recently, we were greeted by lovely lady who showed us to apartment and gave advice re- shops,restaurants etc, the apartment no 516 was spotless and very modern,the bathroom was lovely with special lighting and powerful shower. We enjoyed our stay and being so close to main square made it so easy to see Wroclaw and its sights. We would have no hesitation in staying here again.

Room Tip: Front facing upper floor rooms have good views ( although may be a little noisy for some) we stayed on 5th floor room 516.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2016

Nice apartment at a very good location in the center of town! Very clean and cute with very good saff. We need more time for check out and it was nt a problem...
If i go again to Wroclaw, definitely I will stay here! I absolutely loved this place.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2016

My friend and I stayed in a one bedroom appartment it was lovely very clean wifi good plenty of hot water very central to tram service and shopping very safe as 24hour security the lady I had made the booking with named Marzena met us and she was so helpful and such a nice person I would definitely return to the just appartments

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends