Muzeum im. G.J. Osiakowskich
Open today: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Review Highlights
Highly recommend

The visit in the museum was astonishingly interesting. If you want to discover some history of the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
adawska
u can't miss it while in Kalisz

Reviewed 9 March 2021
norbertw90

All reviews the owner amazing place man artifacts items collection museum rooms reason things journey past atmosphere history
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2021

A huge number of exhibits collected over the centuries, a place in a great location with a very friendly owner. you cannot miss it while in Kalisz

Date of experience: March 2021
1  Thank norbertw90
Reviewed 29 August 2020

Great place to visit. It is a real journey in time. You can see many things from the past. Everyone will find something spcial.

1  Thank RitaK1318
Reviewed 19 August 2020

It was Great, We loved it soooooooo much. I was there with my friend. We spend a Great time. I was amazed by this museum, one of the bests I’ve ever been. I totally recommend it not only to foreigners, but also for Kalisz inhabitants ❤️

1  Thank 423adriannan
Reviewed 6 August 2020

I was absolutely amazed by the enormity of the collection gathered just the ONE man! And I bow down for naming the museum after the previous owners of the building who were killed by nazis in Lodz ghetto-wonderful way to honour their memory. This museum tells the story of ordinary people through ordinary things and I'm all for it.

1  Thank 180aleksandras
Reviewed 29 July 2020

This museum is the first place in Kalisz in Tripadvisor for a reason!
The museum is wonderful, it has its own unique atmosphere. It is perfect for people who love history and want to see old things. I also have to write about the owner of the museum: he is really friendly and kind! I really recommend this place!

Date of experience: July 2020