Sheraton Poznan Hotel
US$59
  • Breakfast included
US$55
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

Ibis Poznan Old Town(Poznan)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$79
  • Breakfast included
US$68
US$65
  • Restaurant
Capital Apartments Poznan(Poznan)(Great Value!)
US$37
Orbitz.com
US$63
US$60
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Dobranoc Hostel & Apartments(Poznan)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$20
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsclub roomold townfusion restaurantgreat hotelrain showersmall pooltrain stationcomfortable roomstrade fairstandard roomcity centrebusiness tripmini barwi finice bathroomvisiting poznanmodern hotel
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

It's a shame that a wonderful contemporary hotel with excellent beds, design, rooms and all has to play some kind of a corporate game when it comes to internet service. I had to relog in a dozen times over a 15 hour start. They have a different connection in the rooms vs the lobby and restaurant... And god help if you shut down in your room. Is this corporate America at it's worse? I travelled all over Poland staying at budget business hotels, really nice family run hotels and fancy Polish owned Warsaw hotels and I didn't have to relog in. Every time I opened my smart phone I was logged in. In Warsaw they remembered me from my last time. But no... At the Poznan Sheraton I had to jump through hoops each time I picked up my phone. Get into the 21st century please. Otherwise very nice stay. Thank you.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank DCfoodman
Artur Z, General Manager at Sheraton Poznan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear DCfoodman , Thank you for your stay in our hotel and for sharing your experience with us.
While I am truly glad reading that your stay in overall was nice and you have enjoyed our hotel and its facilities, I am sorry for your described inconvenience concerning frequent re-loging to the internet service.
And yes, while this is a safety issue and periodical re-log will be required,I do not think so frequent as you describe is the correct system reaction. I will definitely verify this with our IT Manager as soon as possible to assure that if there was any malfunction of our system, this will be fixed.

By the way, as a side note and advice to your comment concerning hotel which "remembered" you - or rather your personal equipment from your last time / stay, with the upcoming right now European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which protects European Union data subjects' fundamental right to privacy and the protection of personal data, this would look different now ..

Best regards

Artur Zawadzki

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Amazing product and spot on service. Little touch ups that makes it so special. We had fantastic stay in Poznan and this place was a little cherry on a cake. Great location. Excellent connection with the airport on bus 59 that stops right next to the hotel. Tram no6 just outside as well; will take you basicly everywhere in town you need/want to be. Malta leisure centre just 20min ride on the tram. City centre and all atractions only short hop away; probably 15min walk. The only downside was road traffic. We stayed on the second floor and I could not open the window at night; noise was too overwelming. Big thak you!!!

Room Tip: Road noise a bit annoying. Ask for upper floor.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2018

easy to get from airport on main road straight into Poznan - bus no 59. - 4.6 zloty. About 20 min walk to town square and 5 min to train/bus station. Nice cafe closeby for breakfast. Tram halt opposite hotel. Very good standard, pleasant and friendly staff. Very clean. Breakfast expensive in hotel. Would strongly recommend, very good value.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Good quality hotels with comfy rooms. Great location - next to Train Main Station and Poznan International Fair. Club floor offers club room with good free meals everyday between 5-7 pm. I can't wait to come back there!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Was not a surprise, as Sheraton is always a guarantee. All went as expected, the 2 nights I had were good ones, quiet sleep no noise. Club room was tiny but with excellent croissants and for my breakfast these two things are a must. The restaurant in the lobby was also ok apart too much noisy TV's in a kind of UK pub which realy did not made me crazy about the ambiance. Also mayo on a BLT ws surprising me a but.... But anyhow was a nice experienc overall!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business