IBB Andersia Hotel Conference Centre & SPA
US$84
US$80
  • Pool
Ibis Poznan Old Town(Poznan)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$64
US$62
Travelocity
US$56
All reviewsglass wallstary browargreat hotelold townshopping mallmodern styleswimming poolthe executive loungebusiness hotelbreakfast buffetbig mallcity breakbusiness tripnice servicehotel is situatedmin walkexcellent location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my 17th trip on a City Break with work colleagues. I make the bookings every year, from flights to transfers to hotels to restaurants etc, Stayed two nights in this Hotel and yet again, I am pleased to say that it was another successful booking. Can't fault the Hotel for anything. The rooms were very big (although the glass fish tank for the bathroom was a bit unique when sharing with another male work colleague!)

Facilities were very good with nice pool area. I left my swim shorts in changing room and remembered late at night.I went down to pool area next morning and they were at the pool reception desk waiting for me to collect.The bar was a nice area although we didn't venture into the Casino. We had booked breakfast and there was plenty choice. Staff all excellent and very pleasant.

I have now booked to return to Poznan in late September with my wife and neighbours and this was the only Hotel that I considered booking. Really looking forward to going back again and if anyone from hotel is looking in, then the complimentary upgrades would be appreciated for leaving the positive review! ;-))

In all seriousness though, you can't really go wrong with staying here. The location is reasonable good, with maybe a 10-minute brisk walk to the Main Square and you have the huge Shopping Mall right across the road in front of the hotel.

See you again soon!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
MarcinWozniak, General Manager at IBB Andersia Hotel Conference Centre & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear Guest,
It is always nice to read such fantastic reviews. Therefore, we are pleased that our staff have stood up to the challenge :) and the hotel met your expectations. Thank you very much for all these compliments. We will be more than happy to welcome you again Regards Marcin Woźniak- Hotel Director

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival I got a free upgrade to the executive level, and I am flabbergasted by the clean, size and view from the room.

Friendly personnel, I took a dive in the pool which was also excellent.

Tomorrow I will dive in the spa and sauna after my swim.

Very good price for money value,
Loving my stay here.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Barry V
MarcinWozniak, General Manager at IBB Andersia Hotel Conference Centre & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Barry,
This comment was a source of great joy to us. We are pleased that we were able to make your stay at our hotel an extraordinary and unforgettable experience.We hope to meet again! Greetings Marcin Woźniak-Hotel Director

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Good hotel with convenient location, friendly and cozy atmosphere, clean rooms and amazing breakfast with super-choice for different tastes. One inconvenience might happen if you are business traveler and Travel Agency paying your accommodation with remote card. I had difficulties with that and finally paid from own pocket which was not great. 3 nights of accommodation is significant amount of money. From other hand, if you are using corporate card directly on reception, there are no problems at all. Have a safe travels and try this hotel. Anyway it is good place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
MarcinWozniak, General Manager at IBB Andersia Hotel Conference Centre & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Droga Elena,
Thank you for the opinion .We are very happy that despite the discomfort with the payment you are satisfied with the stay in our hotel and the services we provide. We do our best to make the stay of our guests pleasant and without excessive bureaucracy . Hope to see you during our unforgettable breakfasts :) Greetings Marcin Woźniak-Hotel Director

Reviewed 17 January 2018

It was very nice stay. Staff helpful and friendly, room was big, warm, comfy, clean, nice bathroom - separated by window and curtains from main sleeping part of the room which wasn't problem for me and my girlfriend, but may be a problem for some people - non couples ie. two work colleagues having two separate beds but staying in one room taking a shower and being separated by window with curtains only... You know what I mean. But it's not a big issue. Bed was so comfy, sleeping was great. It was very nice and modern room and hotel. I would recommend.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MarcinWozniak, General Manager at IBB Andersia Hotel Conference Centre & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear Simon,
Many thanks for such an excellent opinion and the highest note! We hope you will visit us again, Marcin Woźniak – Hotel Director

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I stopped here for only two nights on my way to Berlin for NYE, originally I was going to go with the Sheraton , but I’m glad I went for the Andersia instead.

The pictures of the Gym and Fitness area are very underwhelming, there is also a big free weights zone with bench press pull up bars and dumbbells, the pool is a great size for swimming in and it also doesn’t really show in the pictures that there is a hot bath section.

The rooms are large and modern, air condition works a treat although mine was a little noisy while adjusting temperatures.

The location is also great, kind of in between the Poznan glowny and the stare miasto, about 10 minutes walk to both, breakfast has everything you want.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
MarcinWozniak, General Manager at IBB Andersia Hotel Conference Centre & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear Matthew,
Thank you very much for sharing your opinion with us! We are more than happy that you had such a wonderful time in our Hotel. 10 is the best reward for us! Of course you are very welcome and we hope to see you soon! Greetings Marcin Woźniak- Dyrektor Hotelu