All reviews free coffee modern hotel high tech samsung tablet old town underfloor heating in the bathroom great hotel coffee service short walk from the main square free bikes underground parking lounge area hot drinks nice design room service visit poznan room key
Reviewed 7 May 2018

This is an excellent choice for hotels in Poznan. It is modern and very stylish throughout, with spacious, relaxing seating areas on the ground floor. The restaurant serves plentiful and varied buffet breakfast with quality ingredients.
Our room was well designed with plenty of hangers and wardrobe space. The staff are friendly, helpful and efficient.
The hotel is just a few minutes walk from the Old Town square. You can walk to the railway station in about 20 minutes.
Very impressed with this hotel and can definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Beta_Hanna, Dyrektor generalny at PURO Poznan Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Greetings from PURO,
Dear Guest, thank you very much for the high rating of PURO. I am very happy that our modern style, attention to every detail, tasteful decor, as well as the attitude of employees, food, location suited you. Thank you for choosing PURO and I am very happy that you took us so positively and shared your experiences. Thank you for recommending our hotel to other travellers, It;s very nice of you.
I'm looking forward to see you in PURO again.
Best regards on behalf of myself and the whole PURO team

Reviewed 5 May 2018

one of the best hotels we've been - Puro, fantastic location, lovely crew, fab design and rooms, nice " fitness room" very High Tech :) thank you for everything Puro
When you travel to Poznan - Puro is your best choice of hotel

Room Tip: floor 4 is near the fitness room :)
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Beta_Hanna, Dyrektor generalny at PURO Poznan Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Greetings from PURO.
Dear Mikmikush, thank you very much for naming PURO the " best hotel choice in Poznań". I'm very happy to hear that your experience was perfect and you shared it with us and other travellers. I hope we will have a pleasure to welcome you again. I recommend also PURO hotels in Wrocław, Kraków, Gdańsk and few more new cities with PURO properties will be available soon on the tourist map in Poland.
I'm looking forward seeing you again
Best regards on behalf of PURO team

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We were surprised to find such a modern hotel so close to the Old Town. It was well furnished and had all modern amenities. Only problem was free wifi - when we tried to log into sites we were warned that we were using a network that was not registered and open to fake copies of real sites that could be used for fraudulent purposes. Therefore we were without wifi fir our stay - luckily it was only one night. Breakfast was available but at 55 zloty per head we thought it too expensive and bought breakfast at shop around corner for 25zloty for 2 of us !

Room Tip: All rooms are very quiet as corridors carpeted.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Valf50

Greetings.
Dear Valf50, thank you very much for being PURO guest. Thank you for the high evaluation of the PURO style, decor, atmosphere, location. I'm happy, that you have found PURO on the Poznań tourist map. I recommend also our hotels in Wrocław, Kraków and Gdańsk and few more destinations soon. I agree PURO is special, worth to be descovered and to expereince. I'm sorry for the internet problems, it has been fixed.
I'm looking forward to welcome you again.
Best regards on behalf of PURO team

Reviewed 17 April 2018

The location was great, the room was great, it is small but everything fits fine and it is very clean. The pillows and duvet were great, we have often problems with the pillows (to high or hard) but those were perfect. Breakfast was great. We went to the sauna, nice. I could say more but I stop here.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Beta_Hanna, Dyrektor generalny at PURO Poznan Stare Miasto, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Hanna N, thank you very much for sharing your PURO experience and for emphasizing our attributes.I am glad to hear, that our bedding is comfortable and guaranted you a comfort and a good night's sleep. I'm happy you enjoyed PURO atmosphere, modern furnishing, cleanliness, great location, breakfast. I hope we will have a pleasure to welcome you again.
Best regards from PURO team

Reviewed 17 April 2018

we stayed here for 4 nights recently,fantastic staff,breakfast was decent if not spectacular,rooms were well equipped but on the small side,but everything worked :-) there is a free coffee in the lounge for Hotel Guests and the staff ,all of them were super helpful, a 2 minute walk to the old town square and lots of small bars cafes and restaurants nearby,a great location !

Stayed: April 2018

Greetings from PURO
Dear Guest, thank you very much for choosing PURO for your 4 nights stay in Poznań. I'm happy, that you evaluated us so high, mentioning fantastic staff, delicious breakfast, functionality of the room, location with 2 minutes walk to the old town square. It's great you enjoyed a free cup of coffee from the express machine in the lobby. I recommend also a trip to Poznań during a spring or a summer time, it's a great option for exploring the city on the bike. We provide them free of charge. I'm looking forward to welcome you again.
Best regards from the PURO team