“In a word great”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely decor. Great authentic food. Great ambience. Nice contemporary music. Soothing atmosphere. But most importantly great authentic Thai food.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I love them. And when I find in a place where I would never expect a Thai restaurant that solicit positively my sensation in a nice location with kind service well..... I am happy and satisfied. Ok? Clear enough?

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Great service but as to the Thai food, I'm not entirely happy... Do not get me wrong, it's probably the best Thai food in Poznań but I've had better a better Thai pad thai at the Manufaktura shopping centre in Łódź... It was all good but rather blunt. I know customers are given spices to serve themselves if they think the dish is not hot enough but for me it's not quite the same... The spices should be there in your dish already... But still I highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Restaurant is modern with nice atmosphere and waiters are extremely friendly. Food was quite tasty although too expensive. 12 zł for 1 noodles is too much. In general we liked it but even music has nothing to do with Thailand.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Went in for a quick lunch. The restaurant wasn't that crowded and had a nice vibe with the light modern decorating. There is an open kitchen so you can see the chefs preparing your meal. As a small appetizer some Shrimp-chips with a peanut-sauce were served, OK but nothing special. I had a simple Pad Thai with chicken. Service was good and quick. Pad Thai was very good with fresh ingredients and the portion was more the enough for lunch. Nothing spectacular, just good honest food in a cosy restaurant. I paid about 35 zloty for the dish and a small bottle of water.