“Amazing, authentic lebanese food”
Review of Le Cedre Lounge

Le Cedre Lounge
Ranked #102 of 3,161 Restaurants in Warsaw
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Reviewed 27 April 2018

The restaurant is situated a short walk from Swietokrzuska metro station, and is easy to find along Grzybowska. The athmosphere when you walk in definitely let you know that you are in an Arabic restaurant - a lot of textiles and cushions which gives a cosy and warm impression. There are many larger tables where you sit in a half-circle which I think is a great idea if you come with a larger group of friends. There were also smaller tables if you would want to have a more intimate dinner, like for couples.

I was there with my boyfriend and a friend and we decided to order several mezzah, both cold and warm. It was delicious, and I love when you have several small plates in front of you to share with friends. We had hummous (of course!), tabbouleh, different sauces like a very smooth garlic sauce, small fresh-cheese balls spiced with herbs, spinach and pine nuts pastries, ect. Everything was extremely fresh and very tasty.
We then had some grilled meat platters with kofta, chicken and very tender beef.

I would definitely recommend everyone to come here, it’s truly worth very penny for excellent service, cosy atmosphere and - above all - delicious food. I heard that they also do lunches, so I think my next stop there will be for a lunch or with a big group of friends.

2  Thank Matilda R

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

We had our school reunion we were around 17 the service was extremely perfect the food so tasty especially shawerma

1  Thank Samer K
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Tasty food amazing concept great service. It is the best Lebanese restaurant. I love it. Keep going le cedre lounge.

1  Thank Alda N
Reviewed 27 February 2018

i love it lebanese food.its great place to it. so many item in lunch menu.nice food ever.
lebanese style veg. and nonveg food. shrims in orientle style,try it.

1  Thank Sapna J
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Great place to spend time with friends or family. It's very nice, quiet. Highly recommend shisha. I will definitely come back

1  Thank mamulya22