US$120
US$73
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$108
  • Pool
Novotel Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$63
  • Restaurant
Mercure Warszawa Airport(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$42
US$77
US$75
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$107
US$93
US$118
US$98
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$84
US$76
US$65
US$63
  • Restaurant
Ibis Budget Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$34
ibis Budget
All reviewscommunal kitchendifferent beerswarsaw city centrelocation is excellentbeds were comfortableold townbars and restaurantsreception desknoisecorridor10zl
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Very beautiful and clean rooms... room service was excellent and very kind..the kitchen was wonderful and very organized!!! We had a plesant stay..i would go again if i had the chance..you have a 10/10 for me!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

I only stayed for two days but was positively surprised by the cleanliness of the rooms, spacious and clean kitten/lounge and positive attitude of the staff.
The lift in the building was very slow so am yourself in patience when getting there with a luggage. Windows in most of the rooms come out on the bar street so the noise could be bothersome to some but keeping the windows closed reduces noise level significantly.
Overall very nice stay

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2016

the correspondance with the hostel was great! to my surprise the hostel credited money from my creditcard before the date of free cancellation I wrote an email but never got a reply but a few days later after free cancellation day the money was back on my credit card!! very strange!!! What would happen if I would have preferred to cancel my room? The place can be little noisy thin walls in the room the place were full of children in group the room is very clean but a little cold and the bed is not to great! I had a private room and bathroom I prepaid breakfast on my booking-site about 2 euro per breakfast but the second breakfast was served at 8.30(week-ends) and I had to leave earlier to catch my flight so I had no no time to eat it . The location is great close to everthing and transport like buses trams about 5-8 min walk from Central station or Culture Palace
some of the staff were very informative about warsaw like Robert who gave so much information about sightseeing like the part of Praga and musuems he was working overtime to give me historical information

Room Tip: choose a private room the have strict silence from 10.00 pm to 6.am which I like but the room have thin walls
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 August 2016

Hello, I have been in this nice hostel only one night, but I loved it much, our room was with personal bath, room and bath were very clean , a little bit small room, we were 3 persons, but anyway good for a hostel, close to everypalce to the Old Town, place calture and nauka, and there is bus 175 going from aeroport to the street to hotel, max 30 mins to go...Comfortable

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2016

we attended a wedding at the end of the street and it was obviously a practical choice more than a heart one.
we had a double room with bathroom, bedding, arrangment and decoration are sparse, but it had a bed and a bathroom and as such fulfilled the requirement!
Cost was good too, towels are provided and it was pretty silent too. Careful opening the blinds, it felt on our head...

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple