2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$167
PricelineUS$169
TravelocityUS$167
2,607 results
All reviews presidential palace column bar wine bar luxury collection old town beautiful hotel luxury hotel an upgrade concierge war
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

We were in the hotel with my husband for our anniversary. The price was high and we had booking with dinner. They made a mistake and had no information grom the reception. In the restaurant they told us that we should explain it by our own. Realny? In five stars hotel that made a mistake? We never Heard sorry for the situation.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Bristol, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Edyta,

Thank you for taking the time to share a feedback in regards to your last year experience with Hotel Bristol A Luxury Collection Hotel.

I was so very sorry to read your review and I would like to apologise for the frustration and disappointment it might have caused. I can assure you that I have personally spoken with our team to investigate your comments and ensure such incident will not occur in the future.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you in the near future and recover your faith in us.

Piotr Bunnowski
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 8 January 2021

The hotel Bristrol is located on the heart of Warsaw old city - walking distance to many of the city's attractions. We were greeted with a very warm smile at the check in desk and when I presented my passport the clerk spoke my native language. The staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcomed. Those small touches make a truly unparalleled 5 star's experience. We were celebrating a special moment and our room was upgraded to a junior suite - high floor with great front views, they also presented us with a bottle of prosecco and a note.

We ordered in room dining and the 3 courses dinner was tasty and impeccably served to fine dining standards.

The hotel building is an historical asset and the facade is stunningly beautiful. The lobby and rooms have their old charm but could be renovated to incorporate contemporary items.

The swimming pool was opened but the rest of the spa was closed due to covid restriction. Pool is reasonable size and room was decorated with good taste.

The bathroom is finished to high standard with separate shower room (Bathtub and shower), dressing area and toilet.

Room tip: Higher floor at the front have great views
Date of stay: January 2021
5  Thank Vini13
Hotel Bristol, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

Dear Vini13,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw with us.

I am delighted to read your comments about our facilities and quality of dinner. I am especially glad though that you appreciated the service we provide for our guest. We are committed to delivering an exceptional experience and are always brainstorming creative ways to exceed the expectations of our Guest, such as yourself. It was a great pleasure to share your feedback with everyone, as it is an essential reason for striving to exceptional services on a continuous basis and impressing our guests.
You can always count on my personal support with any requests you may have for arranging future reservations. I am certainly very proud to be part of the team working in this historical hotel and I do care very much about the experiences we as a team create for our guests.

We hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you again in our timeless property and have the chance to create even more unforgettable moments.

Warm regards,

Anna Wilk
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 18 September 2020

Excellent hotel , staff very good , all in uniform very smart and professional , my room was cosy with a great bathroom ,didn,t go into the restaurant but the Coffee & lunch Cafe was lovely quite old fashion , the old town just down the road , i believe the Germans used it as one of their main Headquarters during the War

Room tip: i was one forth floor
Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank 241lexl
Hotel Bristol, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2021

Dear 241lexl,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your recent stay in our Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw.

I am truly delighted to read such a wonderful comments about hotel in general but especially about service provided by our staff. Customer care is amongst our highest priorities and it is always gratifying to receive such praise. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit in our Cafe Bristol - it is in fact magical place, deeply rooted in the history of the city, and it invariably remains extremely popular for both local residents and visitors.

I am looking forward to the possibility of welcoming you back in our timeless property.

Kind regards,

Anna Cichecka

Reviewed 12 September 2020

A dull reception hall, a boring set up in the dining hall, a boring breakfast and unmotivated staff in the restaurant. Rooms are ok, but bathrooms have a stupid glas door in front of the bathtub, no showers. Looks like the seventies, I tried it the first time but will not use it again.

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank IbnBatutta3000
Hotel Bristol, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2020

Dear Guest.

We accommodate a number of guests in our hotels and resorts worldwide and are proud to have the flexibility to meet the requirements of all our guests. It is therefore extremely disappointing to have let you down on this occasion.

I was most concerned to note your poor breakfast service and would like to offer my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We pride ourselves on a prompt and efficient service and I do sincerely hope you will accept that your experience is certainly not reflective of our usual standards. You have my assurances that this has been discussed with those concerned to prevent any reoccurrence in the future.

In closing, may I thank you, once again, for taking the time to write. We will always welcome the opportunity to be of service.

Reviewed 31 July 2020

If visiting Warsaw, particularly for the first time, there's no better place to stay than the Hotel Bristol. Located adjacent to the Presidential Palace, it's a short walk into Old Town and some of the city's best shopping. The rooms, while a little on the small side, are very comfortable, quiet and sparkling clean. We had no issues during our three night stay and enjoyed the great service. The Column Bar is a great spot to grab a cocktail and be sure to have breakfast or lunch in the Cafe Bristol (the schnitzel is excellent!). A great and tasty souvenir is the Bristol Torte which comes in several sizes.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank T4232XIjohnb
Hotel Bristol, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience from your stay at the Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw.

I am really glad that you enjoyed your visit in our historical city - we are certainly very conveniently located within close proximity to its' most significant attractions. Whilst I am very glad to read such a great comments about Column Bar, Cafe Bristol and other facilities available in our hotel I am especially thrilled to read that you appreciated the service provided by our staff. We are constantly striving to deliver best service possible, making sure our guests could feel like being at home from home.

I hope that we will have the chance to welcome you again so we can continue to deliver great experiences.

Kind regards,