Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$78
Expedia.comUS$78
Hotels.comUS$78
PricelineUS$78
FindHotelUS$78
TravelocityUS$78
2,727 results
All reviews glass elevator old town great hotel the executive lounge late check comfortable rooms yogurt floor city gym bathtub polish minibar zloty
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2021 via mobile

We had a 2 night stay at this nice well located hotel in Warsaw. Friendly staff & rooms with nice views. Our favourite part was the glass elevator with gorgeous views of the city. We’d gladly stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank RosanneI333
Reviewed 30 June 2021

Stayed in many Westin Hotels, this experience was not good. Will never set foot in the place again. Very very poor service and customer management. There are plenty of nice places in Warsaw, my advice, stay in one of them.

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Michael Hopf, General Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2021

Dear ciaranm133,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Warsaw and for sharing your honest feedback with us. Please accept my most sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused. I was very much concerned to read your comments. I would like to have more information what was the reason of your disappointment. Please feel free to contact me directly at my email Michael.hopf@westin.com in order to share your feedback.
I hope I will be able to restore your confidence and to convince you to be our guest again in the future.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 7 May 2021

I stayed here on a business trip. Very clean, friendly staff, very nice food. Everywhere is closed so the room was very pleasant to spend the evening in, the desk in the room was one of the best I have used and very comfortable to work at
I would definitely stay here on future trips

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Aiden F
Reviewed 9 November 2020

- Hotel (general): Quite good hotel, do not expect like a super 5 stars hotel. But its good for the price. Not exactly modern

- Facility: Ok the gym, there is no swiming pool.

- Rooms: nice rooms, even if a bit old. But the room, is very good organized. Many place to leave things, 2 armchair, 1 nice desk with chair (perfect for work). In bathroom there is shower and bath.

-Services: in general good. Even if some times not really the best. I have one very bad feedack, on a girl (Pauline), thats was on the bar. I really how can it be, but I order a "short espresso", and she bring me one coke and a seven up. And she make me pay the seven up, unbelievable...

-Quality/price: good

-overall: A nice hotel, not really modern, with a some nice rooms. In general i recommand this hotel

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank TheIceMan09
Reviewed 29 September 2020 via mobile

This hotel fits the bill if you are looking for a centrally located accommodation in the financial district. The breakfast was so and so but I guess it’s to be expected during those COVID times. The room was fine and they have those amazing lifts. There are tram and metro stops nearby. Special mention must go to Klaudia from the front desk who recommended a very nice Italian restaurant within a short stroll from the hotel. I am glad we chose this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2020