US$96
US$88
Sofitel
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Novotel Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$56
US$96
US$92
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$189
US$115
Priceline
US$203
US$196
  • Room Service
Ibis Budget Warszawa Reduta(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$32
ibis Budget
US$82
US$75
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$69
US$63
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

US$93
US$90
  • Restaurant
All reviewswashing machinethe security guardliving roomapartment hotelhuge apartmentpedestrian streetold townreception officecentral courtyardsmall kitchencarrefour supermarkettypical hotelrestaurants and shopslocation was perfectstay there againsmall supermarketthese apartments
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Well situated in the city centre, near shops, restaurants, and near railway & metro stations. Accommodation was spacious and comfortable, but a possible updating would be beneficial, Breakfast was available and was sufficient for our needs.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dadisnest
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Nice and spatious accomodation. Clean and silent. Very well situated in the centre of Warsaw. Breakfast is additional and of good quality. The hotel is situated in a court with a café. Close ti the commercial centre, a lot of restaurants and pubs in the vicinity. In walking distance to the old town.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2018

This hotel was very spacious for our family of 5. It was very quaint. Overall we liked the hotel but did have some problems. We stayed there one night and stayed there again another night four days later. The first night we never could get the WiFi to link with our phones, only when we were in the courtyard. And my recommendation is that they invest in new mattresses, I felt like I was sleeping on a board. The second night there the WiFi was not working again so I called the front desk. They sent a man up and said he would work on it in the morning, I told him we were leaving in the morning and he just walked out the door. The breakfast was very good, but overall if I were to be in Warsaw again I would stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Our room was by the courtyard and people were out there very late.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

What an absolutely outstanding property! We stayed here for three nights in Apt 46 and enjoyed every minute of it. Hard to decide which was better, the location, the sleep quality, the breakfast, the super helpful people, the apartment amenities?
I’m just going to say YES to all of the above.
And reasonably priced to boot.
I’m absolutely delighted that my pre-trip accommodation scouting led me here.
Will definitely stay here again if ever back this way.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I booked this hotel for a couple of nights because of a combination of the high ranking trip advisor scores and a relatively low price.

When I first arrived at reception I through that maybe that wasn't a good idea - the entrance seems a bit run down and the more like a cheap budget hotel, but when they showed me to the room it was quite impressive.

The room was huge. There were two bedrooms, a kitchen, and a living area.

The location is great near the Palace of Science and Culture.

The breakfast was quite poor but there was a fairly large supermarket just at the end of the road, so I would just skip the breakfast and pick something up there if I went again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo