US$117
US$103
US$111
US$95
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$98
US$83
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$64
Courtyard
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$75
US$67
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

US$87
US$84
  • Room Service
US$96
US$89
Sofitel
  • Pool
Novotel Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$57
US$89
US$84
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$74
US$70
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 February 2017

Worst place ever. See pictures attached. Our room had no door to toilets. Bed is broken, kettle not working, TV not working, dirty apartments. Owner refused to change room. Came next day into apartments when we were out to fix something. Compete dissaster

Room Tip: Try to avoid at any chance
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tomas_LTU
Reviewed 14 April 2016

Avoid this place.
Ampartments are rent for private parties and are being devastated, however not renovated.
The apartmnet was disgusting. Dirty windows and lack of curtains.
Destroyed furniture and doors.
No reception

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2016

I was visiting Warsaw in May 2016 for 2 nights. I booked Autobudget Apartments via Expedia.com. I booked 2 nights for 3 people.

Once we arrived at Platinum Towers we found out that our payment was missing (I paid at booking several weeks earlier so everything was settled at my end). For some reason a payment from Expedia (?) or someone else had not arrived. The reception desk staff made very poor effort to assist us, and explained that since we were renting via another company (?) they were not obliged to help us. As they did at last, they made it very clear for us that they did us a huge favor. I overheard that they had 3 exactly same issues that day, so clearly there is something not working in the system.

We booked 2 nights for 3 people, but we were only confirmed for 1 night and for 2 people. We were told to pay extra for 3rd set of bed linen, and we were not promised any room for the following day (they kept my paper reservation confirmation and eventually lost it). Without further information they made us check out on 2nd day and were clear that we were lucky to get a room for the following night.

The rooms were FANTASTIC! I would have given a 5 star review for the room and the service once we got to the right person in this whole uncertain process. However the service of the reception desk staff is unlike anything I've ever seen (and I travel a lot for work, being a Public Speaker by profession). There is a bug somewhere from booking via travel agency, to informing the guest on how it all works (we everntually - day 2!! - found out that the apartment we booked at Expedia.com was owned by one of 5 independent developers) and who is responsible for what. In all that, the guest suffers.

I would love to book this apartments again, but the attitude of the reception desk staff at Platinum Towers ruined the joy of my trip last time - I'm not risking it again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

We arrived on a Thursday and had to wait for 6 hours before we got an apartment. That apartment wasn't through Autobudget but directly through Platinum Residence and the apartment was amazing. We still hadn't heard from Autobudget so I'm very greatful that the PR helped us.

The next day we were told that our apartment with Autobugdet would be ready, but again, we had to wait. He promised us a better apartment and when we finally got it we realized that it wasn't. Dishes were dirty, we suddenly had no balcony, there were no possibility to use the dish washer or to do the dishes since there were no equipment in the kitchen.

The worst thing was all the wait. We called 20 times and there was still no answer. That is not good customer service! I'm close to demanding my money back...

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

Half the dishes were dirty in the dishwasher. Wifi was not working and there were no towels. This was a problem when the shower began leaking all over the floor. Balcony door broken and door kept opening. First impressions were very pleasant until hidden problems were arising.

Stayed: December 2015