“Simple and excellent”

Ranked #126 of 3,289 Restaurants in Warsaw
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 October 2016

Good Tapas, loved the Patatas Bravas, Chorizo, Jamon and Olives. Good beer, Champions League on one wall, close to Hilton. Would definitely go again.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank felix2109

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Very good tapas and great ratio price/quality. Good sangria and fast service.
it is the best place to have a nice evening with nice atmostphere in this surrounding.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

We stayed next door in the Hilton Hotel and went in for drinks one evening. The atmosphere was so good that we decided to have late lunch the next day and the food was excellent.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

I was planning to visit Tapas Gastrobar for few weeks. Finally we had chance to go there last weekend.

We ordered plate of jamon, selection of olives, bruschettas and broken eggs.

Olives: not my taste, but you can't really argue that they were bad.
Bruschettas: had better, these ones were decent.
Broken eggs: it's one of my favourite spanish dish and I have to admit that it was very poor. Potato chips were clearily frozen and bought in supermarket. Chopped jamon was hard and tasteless. No extra toppings.
Jamon: very poor. Far away from being fresh. I was hoping to have freshly cut slice of jamon (directly from whole leg - as it should be!) Instead I was served some dry and tasteless jamon from local supermarket.

1  Thank PiotrS1111
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

We went with a group whose leader selected the dishes, so I can't tell you exactly what we had but it was all good. Lots of food, good service and a low prices (at least by American standards). All a a restaurant in a hotel! A very pleasant surprise.