“Great pasta and risotto!”
Review of Semolino

Semolino
Ranked #155 of 3,106 Restaurants in Warsaw
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Reviewed 29 August 2016

One of my favorite Italian restaurants in Poland. Very fresh ingredients. Risotto with mushrooms is as good as I've ate in Italy. Other dishes are very tasty also! Staff is friendly, English speaking. Very cute modern design of interior. Nice outside terrace available in summer.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

I ate there 3 times last week and were very happy with food and service. Marta, our waitress was always smiling and helpful to us and a good enough reason to visit Semonino. When waiting for the food, you can see it being prepared behind the counter. As I sat waiting for my dish one evening I saw they prepared steaks for somebody and decided that I wanted steak the next time I visited it. Seeing the food being prepared makes you hungry ;-)

At Semonini I had Pizza, Fish and Steak and were very content with all dishes.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

I had delicious CUSTOMIZED pasta based on black tagliatelle. I had safran sauce, parmegiano, veal, asparagus and prosciutto.

It was really great.

So far the best pasta i have tasted in Warsaw was in 'Dziurka od Klucza' or at 'Papryczka'. This one is also great and they are specialising in pasta

My friend got pizza, also nice.

Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

Semolino is fine Italian restaurant with very good kitchen and relaxing atmosphere. The pasta and pizza are very good but this is not what I recommend. This the best place in Warsaw to eat octopus! The are also other good meals, however I would chose rather sea food then red meat (they are Ok, but sea food is excellent! ).
Also do not hesitate to discuss with the cook (there is open kitchen) - it is worth asking for his recommendation.

Reviewed 25 November 2015 via mobile

The place is really awesome! Homemade pasta, steaks, side dishes are amazing! They serve lemonade and mulled wine. Luv it!

1  Thank Den S