“Girls' getaway”

Ranked #11 of 74 Restaurants in Bled
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We came here on our last day in Blend and had a lovely surprise. The place is very cozy and original. The food was very good (the soups are delicious). It's definitely worth a try!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Small-ish Slovenian pub serving a varied selection of drinks with a restaurant out back.

Didn’t eat here, but popped in for a few beers one lunch time. Reasonably priced and staff friendly. Loved looking at the license plates plastered all up the walls/roof in there

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We tried to sit for lounch in Bled. We asked in restorant waitress if we can get a place, because it was full at that moment. Every question I made, she toled that she does not know. There are no signs or notes: to wait, to ask, to make a reservation....
When I organized myself and find a free table, the problems begun. The stuff were very unpolite, trying to be “fun” made me offended. We left! No rules, rule of a man and his will! I hate smart waiters!
Did not try a dish, and never will.
Advice: avoid, at least in crowded hours - the stuff is too nervous and disorganized!

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

This is a great restaurant, one of the best in Bled. Everything is good.
The food is amazing, big portions, beautifully cooked and presented perfectly. The service is always professional, polite and friendly.
The menu selection is broad, the local fish is delicious and the cevapcici is delicious too. The soups are tasty and the desserts are super.
The restaurant is a lovely building not far from the lake, and across the road from the bus station. It is full of charm and character.
Every time I have the pleasure of being in Bled I try to eat here.
I have never had a bad meal and look forward to visiting again soon.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Tried the broccoli soup, main course; fish with potato salad and strawberry crepe.

Fish is simply fried. Able to taste the sweetness of the fish.
Food is just nice. Not too salty.
Though some may find it bland.