“WE ENJOYED IT”

Restavracija Labod
Ranked #33 of 75 Restaurants in Bled
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Slovenian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Restaurant Labod is located in the centre of Bled, with a beautiful view of the lake. In a harmonious ambience of the interior or in our magical garden with a fountain and green chestnut trees we offer a rich selection of dishes à la carte and different daily menus.
Reviewed 17 December 2017

We had a late lunch here as family of 5 with 2 young kids. We really enjoyed the food.
it was not busy, only 3 tables. The food was nice and enjoyable.
The bill came about 84 Euros. I gave 90 Euros and I was going to leave the change as a tip but the waiter chap did not even bother to bring the change! We just left and on the way out cheeky waiter said thank you, bye!
As we enjoyed our time and I was going to leave the change as tip anyway I gave 4 star.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We ate here twice in one week when we stayed in Bled and found the staff very friendly with no language problems. We did not wait that long after ordering the food from the menu. I had the grilled chicken which was cooked to perfection & my partner had the veal escolope which was delicious. Could not fault.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Absolute nightmare of a restaurant, we came here hoping for some cheap, small snack sized dishes, ordered 45 grams of fish amongst other things (which is displayed as a side dish and charged per 10g) but when it came out it was actually a 450g serve, when the owner/waitress serving us had clearly heard us ask for a 45g serve. she told us we had ordered 45 decagrams after the food arrived (which is a unit of measurement I have never heard being used at any seafood restaurant, and I eat alot of seafood) so instead of a 3-4 euro snack size portion of fish, this crazy lady was expecting us to pay 27 euro for an entire fish i didn't even eat, and when I enquired politely about the misunderstanding, she straight away threatened to call the police (very defensive behaviour, she knew she was in the wrong), pretending to do so (telling us they would arrive in 15 mins) hoping we would be frightened into paying this ridiculously overpriced scam of a meal. have never been so disgusted in my life at a miscommunication like this being exploited to try and squeeze money out of unsuspecting tourists. 0/10, two thumbs down, I highly advise against eating here if you don't want to get tricked out of a small fortune.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Very misleading menu. Waitress totally lied to us about portion size and tried to force us into paying 5 times the amount we had expected.
Terrible customer service. If you come here, make sure to triple check the price you expect to pay as you'll be in for a very nasty surprise.

Such a let down.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

A lovely restaurent overlooking the lake. Excellent food, very good service very reasonable prices. Well worth a visit