“Where to begin..”
Review of Zbornica

Zbornica
Ranked #51 of 647 Restaurants in Ljubljana
Price range: US$2 - US$9
Description: Zbornica is a relaxed gurment street food bar. Hidden in backyard of one of the old Ljubljana streets in the calm of the Foerster’s park. We offer delicious crafted burgers and grilled sandwiches, bowls of salads and soups and also a Slovenian home cooking dishes. We are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner delights. Friendly staff, amazing and simple food at affordable prices will bring you back.
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Starting from the welcoming atmosphere and cozy ambient, following with a very friendly staff and delicious food. Fresh ingredients you can taste with every bite, variety of food on the menu and not to mention the creamy coffee to finish off the meal. All in all very satisfied with everything they can offer. Would recommend to everyone who appreciates quality of good food and drinks. Take a look at their facebook page to see if not to taste what they offer.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Undoubtly the best food in Slovenia! In love with the local dishes (and the prices!). We’ll be coming back whenever we can.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I’m not normally moved to write reviews at all, but here I am the moment I get home- such a lovely little cafe/ bar/ restaurant. My partner enjoyed his burger and I had a lovely veggie burger. My toddler daughter had the stew and was doted on by the lovely staff, who really couldn’t have been more welcoming. Thoroughly recommended, we’ll be trying to squeeze in another visit before we go

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Everytime I go to Ljubljana I make sure I go to this special restaurant! The food, the people, the location ... just everything is so amazing!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Best Place in Town !
Still dreaming about this Tuna steak:)
Friendly , Cosy , Cool , Good Atmosphäre!