“Nice meat”

Cuisines: Slovenian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Booking and patience is recommended as the Restaurant is small. You should calculate minimum 2 hours for a dinner because the kitchen is too small for occupancy.freshly baked bread is very tasty. Grilled meat and the style of serving is unique. Plates are kept hot so that you can decide the colour of meat.unfortunately order waiting is the only negative side of this Restaurant. Generally ok.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We came here due to the good reviews. Unfortunately it was a short term trip so we did no have a reservation. Nevertheless we were lucky enough to get a table - but i highly recommend reserving as we saw also other people tried their luck and could not get a spot anymore.

The service was good and the atmosphere is cosy. Once the meat was served I understood why this restaurant had these ratings. We chose the best quality fillet and the best quality sirloin and both were absolutely excellent with the latter being one of the best pieces of meat I have ever eaten to this day.

If I come back to Ljubljana - I will come back to Compa

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Stumbled upon this little restaurant and they squeezed us in (recommend booking). The food was amazing, we had steak fillet and pork chop. The barbecue bread was also a real delight. Very reasonable and amazingly tasty. Go

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We went to Compa based on Trip Advisor reviews and we were not disappointed. We followed all the advice of our friendly and welcoming waitress and oh my goodness, what a fantastic meal. Beautiful beef, tasty horse, seasoned and grilled to perfection, beautifully presented. We felt special and left thinking that this meal will be hard to beat. GO!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I tried most of the steak restaurants in Ljubljana.
I can say with no doubts, that this one is the best.
Great ambient
Great food
Great staff
Great energy
No complain to make
I recommend to everyone
Made only 2 pictures, because I was too involved in enjoying the food and company ;)