All reviews cosmos tour city centre min bus ride small supermarket functional hotel old town hotel restaurant room was clean buffet style breakfast and dinner public parking quiet location very pleasant stay stayed nights minutes walking euros slovenia
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Rooms, beds, bathrooms adequate although the bathtub in my room was set usually high leaving a “drop” to the floor upon exiting the bath tub ...Dinner & breakfast selection could be better. Busy business hotel

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank KKJL
Reviewed 25 October 2017

We did spend one night here. Reception staff was very nice, we have a wish to be in higher level and they help us with that. Parking can be little hectic. They dont have a good explenation on Booking that thay can only have 10 parking spots. Breakfast had a nice selection, but big lack of organization. it was not busy at all, but workers there really didn't know what they need to do.

Date of stay: December 2016
2  Thank sa_0f
Reviewed 21 October 2017

We stayed here on first & last nights of tour. It's a really clean, new, stylish sort of place that seems to tick all the boxes. Situated in a residential area, it's about 30 mins walk into city centre (watch out for the bikes! Slovenian cyclists will mow you down if you get on a cycle lane - not that that stops them cycling on footpath too!) Buffet supper first night quite good - cauliflower soup, trout, veg, salad, cake, icecream etc. We found the room very hot - opened window but the adjoining carpark meant noisy disturbed night. Breakfast absolutely MANIC - try to avoid about 720-740, after which it slows down. Hundreds of Chinese tourists, struggle to find a seat and they kept running out of cups & glasses! But good selection - even beetroot juice!

1  Thank starbox120862
Reviewed 21 October 2017

My husband and me stayed in this hotel for only a day. After reading some of the comments before going to a trip, I was asking if I made a good choice. Definitely - it was a very good choice. The staff was very nice and polite, they helped us whatever we asked them for, and we asked a lot of different information. The hotel is situated 2km far away from the downtown, but it is a nice, pleasant walk. The hotel is clean, and very well equipped, the bed is comfortable, and Wi-fi is very good. The white colour dominates, and makes this hotel looks like it is yesterday renovated. The breakfast was very good, and we felt like we were at some of our dear relatives. To conclude: this is very nice and comfortable hotel, and we can recommend it.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I spent for one day here and it was a disappointing experience. Staff at reception was nice, friendly and kind but that day there was a Hi-Fi exposure inside the hotel exactly in the aisles where guests rooms are. This is what I saw at first floor. I love music but onestly if I have had needed to sleep that day it should be impossible. The room is simple and poorly maintained. The smell of smoke is strong and the shower is dirty.
Breakfast is ok!